Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extra-Life 2016

Reaction score
So guys its that time of year! Come help support extra-life and the CMN.
Links

So what is extra-life? It is your chance to help children that are in hospitals you really don't EVER want your kids to have to go to, but if they do, it's the best place they can go.

What can you do? Well you can spread the word about the event, join my team and help raise money or even donate money.

Does any of the money go to the gamer? NO, it all goes to the hospital. I handle 0% of the funds, and despite there being an option for me to take donations and send them myself why make it more complex when you can donate directly!

Will you be gaming naked? Well yes, just like Exy does, if I get enough donations I will stream live, in the nude or not stream depending on what gets the most money sent.

So lets make this year better than the last!

Thanks for reading now get out and spread the word!

Reaction score
Thank you everyone that has donated so far :D It is nice to see that doing this event is as important to others as it is to me :) I am humbled.

Reaction score
Today is the day, I might be on pain meds for my back, so no naked camming, well maybe if you ask nicely! Just $20 sort of my goal this year, but not matter what I would like to thank you all for your support!

Reaction score
Final update of the year:

Hey Lee,
As the calendar year comes to a close, so does Extra Life 2016. We want to take a minute to thank you one more time for participating in Extra Life and making miracles happen for families who desperately need them. Please know as you ring in the new year, that you spent 2016 making a difference in the lives of so many families throughout North America.
We’ve received a ton of offline donations the last couple of days and our accounting team is working hard to process all of them. While we won't have the final fundraising total for the year to share with you until February, we’re beyond thrilled to announce that so far, together we have raised over $9 million for the kids treated at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals! That is a huge accomplishment!

And on that high note, we hope you have a fun (and safe) night ringing in the New Year!
See you in 2017,
Mike, Liz & Jeromy
Team Extra Life
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals

I would like to thank everyone that helped with this, and will be doing this again next year!

Back