Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extra life 2017

Reaction score
My yearly post about extra-life is here.

I am raising money this year for

If anyone wants to donate, signup/join my team you are more than welcome! I will be doing this on 4th Nov 2017 and donations will be accepted until around 15th Dec 2017

Why do I do this? Well, everyone knows someone thats lost a child, I am doing it for them.
Please share, promote the event and/or my links. The more we get the word out the better.

Thanks in advance.

Cmdr Discordian32

Reaction score
You guys have supported me greatly over the past few years with this event so as a thank you I have one space Romothered beta code. Below is a copy of the email with all the info you need without the code. If you want the code, pm me and I will give you it. I will also link you to the poll as well. I only have one extra code.

Email is as follows:

Hi!

This time’s for real. The moment you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived!

The private beta of Remothered: Tormented Fathers is here!

The beta is for PC and can be played through Steam.

This is your Steam key to play it: removed

Follow the instructions below to use it and play the game:

Open the Steam client on your PC
Go to the bottom left corner and click "+ADD GAME..."
Click on “Activate a product on Steam”. This will open a pop-up window.

A pop up will open. Follow the steps until you get here.

Copy this code removed
Enter it in the Product Code field.
Hit NEXT> - after that you’ll find the game in your library, ready to install.
Go to the LIBRARY tab, where you can see all of your games registered through Steam. Select "Remothered: Tormented Fathers". A new page will open. Clic INSTALL to download and install the game.

Turn off the lights and get ready to play

Back