Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Are we falling behind?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I was recently in Seoul and totally blown away on how awesome it is. They are so advance compared to us (Canada / US). I had a chance to check out Yeousu Pavilion (I missed the Marvel exhibition here rrr so bummed!), hang around in their massive underground subway system, etc.

Similar experience in Taipei (Taiwan). It was so much fun but I kind of got little depressed when I came back. Do you think as far as technology or modern structures go, we just don't care anymore?

Is it a social thing or Asian countries are just more interested in technology, math and education like we once use to be. We do seem to lead the online education industry with educational apps, math help sites, etc but do these really make a difference?

Sorry just felt weird after I came back.

Back