Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is your favorite animal?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My favourite animal is dog. Dogs are man's best friends.

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I am CEO of an animal welfare organisation for Cats. We have 24 of them actually at home so i guess my favorite is cats :D:

We had 21 dogs one time when I was growing up.

Well, technically 18 puppies and 3 adult dogs. But I usually go ahead and say 21 dogs because that sounds a little crazier than just 18 puppies and 3 adults.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I own a dog for a very long time. I love him and I don't want someone to get him hurt. I live on the board of the town I was born in, and it is near the woods. I was never worried about my dog/ I let him go where he wants because I knew he will come back. Several days ago I found a site that warns you about the dangerous thing that can happen with your dog, also I found and I was terrified because a big number of that animals are in my country and now I don't know what to do because every time I think that my dog is in danger and I need to look after him.

Last edited:
Back