Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New female bound hunters fail!

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what the duck did i just watch.

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?

Reaction score
They're really not doing it how you're supposed to, you need to identify yourself before you touch them. If don't identify yourself as a bounty hunter and you jump someone, they have no liability when they kick your butt and send you to the hospital because for all they know you could be robbing them. The cops will still take them to jail because of a revoked bond, but still.

The reason why everyone loves Dog is because of the respect he shows to the people he "catches".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you smell that freedom of 'Murica? In 'Murica people can try to be anything they want, but aren't always good at it.

They need to be tazed themselves.

Reaction score
They're really not doing it how you're supposed to, you need to identify yourself before you touch them. If don't identify yourself as a bounty hunter and you jump someone, they have no liability when they kick your butt and send you to the hospital because for all they know you could be robbing them. The cops will still take them to jail because of a revoked bond, but still.

The reason why everyone loves Dog is because of the respect he shows to the people he "catches".

Mr Dog is a racist a-hole though. I'm sure 90% of it is a front for the TV.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, from what I can see...

apparently they are "apprehending" (not "arresting") the guy for (probably) a "failure to appear"

and they are idiots

THAT"S ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Back