Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I might flee...

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... from USA. Getting sick of all the shenanigans and insane organizations.

Media doesn't report on serious issues (cispa anyone), but does shenanigans about things that are just outrageous (NYC tesla).

Convince me to flee to your country.

Reaction score
To be fair the entire planet is going to go into economic meltdown pretty soon, so anywhere which has robust agriculture is a must. Ideally with a very low living cost, and decent internet access to let you earn money online before the next recession cripples the western world forever.

Plus these same countries tend to be poor, with very little international power, and therefore if WW3 happens you shouldn't be a target, even if the fallout makes you a mutant all the same.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Never come to the United Kingdom, it's just as bad as where you live.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Contrary to what others say about the Queen's graceful and beautiful United Kingdom of Great Britain, I'd say come here. We're such a nanny state you'll never not have any money or be without a home! :zippy:

In all seriousness though, despite Britain being on the brink of a triple dip recession, things are looking up, especially in the West Midlands. HS2 arriving in the 2030's to Manchester/Birmingham/Leeds, there's a big aerospace investment in Birmingham, the Commonwealth Games are coming to Glasgow next year, there's some good investment in Glasgow in terms of a new concert venue, new hospitals, schools, housing, the oil industry in Aberdeen, whilst the UK does have all too many negative things such as poverty and those who do sponge off of our rather generous social welfare policies, Britain has character.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to australia, its probebly the best option atm o-o?

Old Time Member
Reaction score
If you have a million dollars, probably come singapore , low crime rates , no natural disasters , good food ^^

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Let's be real, the UK wins the police state contest. You can't even say "Paki" over twitter without being charged with a crime haha.

Just move to Montana or North Dakota OP, and start homestead.

That's funny I recently moved away from Montana. I moved somewhere more populated so I could get a job and make money. Montana always lags behind, last to get hit by a recession and last to shake it off.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dubai is always a good choice. It's got a very stable economy, and isn't ruled by a tyrant.

Reaction score
That's funny I recently moved away from Montana. I moved somewhere more populated so I could get a job and make money. Montana always lags behind, last to get hit by a recession and last to shake it off.

I can agree with you there, if you have money though and the dedication and knowledge to homestead and self sustain, Montana is pretty hands off on peoples properties.

Dubai is always a good choice. It's got a very stable economy, and isn't ruled by a tyrant.
That's a joke right? Women have to be covered up, alcohol is banned except in bars and resorts, sex outside of marriage is banned, you can't have ANY anti-Islamic material and you get 4 years in jail for just having cannabis residue on you.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

lol are you mad bro? I live in dubai and i don't want to say what i really think about it over the internet because i know the police will be ramming my door soon is i say anything.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can convince you to NOT come to Ireland - we're paying taxes through our noses here and they keep imposing more ridiculous taxes...

e.g. - Paying tax for owning a sceptic tank [I live in the countryside], which in NO way does the Government have anything to do with nor do anything with. Countless property related taxes, etc. Nevermind the fact they'll start charging for water, next year, regardless of the amount of taxes we're paying...

This country has some seriously inept Ministers and Politicians... and the people have to pay for their fecking mistakes.

Back