Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I might flee...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it kinda is, if you dare give a negative opinion about Kate Middleton or any member of the Royal family (see Hilary Mantel) you get bashed from all four corners of society...

Noboday should ever give a negative comment about Duchess Kate, she is a very good looking woman, bit on the skinny side but very good looking

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone with a least average money loved the Philippines, trust me, you'll be welcome here.
Perks? Women, barely feel the taxes, cheap food/drinks/alcohol and cigarettes, number 1 smiling country.

As long as you have money in here, you're gonna freaking love it, as for the internet, it's pretty slow, but with money you'll have a decent one, it's not "the same everywhere", cause here in the Philippines, only a few people know it is and there's a reason for that, we wanna keep fuckers out of our country. Literally all my life I've lived in France for half a year and Philippines the other half, I've never missed France.

If you get a job online, like maybe 2000 dollars per month you can easily make a living out of it if you don't plan in having a family yet, if you're able to do that much money (minimum) then you'll never want to leave that life ever again my friend.

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah lol, people only go on gun rampage's in America once a week! You have it lucky :) The last one was only a few days ago!

*le sarcasmé*

lol, I feel safer here than being in mexico or brazil or all of south america. Where organized gang has made it's home in the government. Where you literally get murdered in the public, where corruption runs rampant in the city.

You talk about gun violence in the redneck States of America, well at least I can own a firearm to defend myself and not get murdered on the doorstep of my own house, unlike those poor bastards from those countries.

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
+1 on this. The Scandinavians have their poop sorted! IIRC doesn't Norway have some 50bn euro savings trust generated by North Sea oil revenue?

I'm not sure how much but I know they do have a buttload saved and it keeps getting bigger because 98% of their energy is clean, and not oil. So they sell almost all of their oil

Reaction score
I hate the term "gun violence" or "assault weapon/rifle" ~ Those are terms coined by the ANTI GUN government / paranoid people. Trust me, guns are to blame for murder as much as pens/pencils are to blame for misspelling words! Also, trust me, if you could wave a magic wand right now and make all the firearms in the world "vanish", there would still me crime and murder! The only difference would be, the item used, instead of a gun it may be a knife, rock, brick, piece of glass, bottle, baseball bat, motor vehicle, sword, and the list goes ON and ON and ON, etc... etc... etc... Instead, the proper terms are, "violence" or "assault", because the 'tool' used really is irrelevant!!! A violent person would still be a violent person whether you put a firearm or a pen in their hand...

You talk about gun violence in the redneck States of America, well at least I can own a firearm to defend myself and not get murdered on the doorstep of my own house, unlike those poor bastards from those countries.

This is so true, I would never live in a place that did not allow me to own a firearm as a civilian !!!

God made man, Smith & Wesson made them all equal

Here's a good story, in what other realm would a single 65 year old female survive an attack from 5 young males, without her firearm: I'd say "Smith and Wesson has done a good job of making all men (and women) equal" !!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Canada or somewhere in Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark, etc.) They are amazing places.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I believe in our 2nd amendment, but I also deeply believe in heavy gun control.

To each their own, I'm not here to tell anyone else what they should think. I personally think "gun control" is being able to hit your target. Realistically I don't think there should be any 'gun control' because at the pure base level of it we're all humans! So, IMHO who is anyone else to tell anyone else they deserve less of a right to self defense than anyone else!? Just because they're a prior felon, or just because they're mentally ill??? Sorry, I know most people would consider my view "extreme", but it is what it is. And everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions :): :thumbup:

I just personally really don't think there should be any restrictions on the 2nd amendment whatsoever, because the "people that aren't supposed to have firearms" will wind up with them (or something else) anyway... If they really want it... So, drawing a line in the sand only will stop those who don't want to cross it (those who want to remain "law abiding"), but for the criminal they're not even going to look at that line as they cross it, they don't even care that it's there...

Reaction score
Canada's alright I guess, we just have a nice track record of getting sued by Nexon or something along those lines here :D

While in my US History class my teacher was saying when that Nuclear Power Plant got all messed up and blew up. Yea, there will be some radiation over in the West side of Canada is 20/30 years. I probably won't want to move over on that said. I'll stay in the EST timezone.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it kinda is, if you dare give a negative opinion about Kate Middleton or any member of the Royal family (see Hilary Mantel) you get bashed from all four corners of society...

That's because most of our population still think we're living in a monarch-controlled state.

In reality British Cops let you off a lot, And they don't carry guns!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Noboday should ever give a negative comment about Duchess Kate, she is a very good looking woman, bit on the skinny side but very good looking

So because she's good looking woman she'll make a good Queen aye? Despite she seems rather fake and manufactured? Albeit she seems lovely!

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So because she's good looking woman she'll make a good Queen aye? Despite she seems rather fake and manufactured? Albeit she seems lovely!
She'd make a damned awful Queen. She is good at picking the right outfits and looking good in public, what else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, everyone with a least average money loved the Philippines, trust me, you'll be welcome here.
Perks? Women, barely feel the taxes, cheap food/drinks/alcohol and cigarettes, number 1 smiling country.

As long as you have money in here, you're gonna freaking love it, as for the internet, it's pretty slow, but with money you'll have a decent one, it's not "the same everywhere", cause here in the Philippines, only a few people know it is and there's a reason for that, we wanna keep fuckers out of our country. Literally all my life I've lived in France for half a year and Philippines the other half, I've never missed France.

If you get a job online, like maybe 2000 dollars per month you can easily make a living out of it if you don't plan in having a family yet, if you're able to do that much money (minimum) then you'll never want to leave that life ever again my friend.
The Philippines is probably the worst place for anyone to move to, no offense. If I remember correctly, its the kidnapping capital of the world. duck that poop.

I wouldn't mind moving to Canada, or Singapore for that matter, they look like nice places to live in.

Reaction score
The Philippines is probably the worst place for anyone to move to, no offense. If I remember correctly, its the kidnapping capital of the world. duck that poop.

I wouldn't mind moving to Canada, or Singapore for that matter, they look like nice places to live in.

Singapore seems ok. But, the cultural difference from America? I'd rather be in Canada

Reaction score
She'd make a damned awful Queen. She is good at picking the right outfits and looking good in public, what else?

Queen Consort, ie she has no powers whatsoever, and never will do as she isn't in their bloodline. Similar to Prince Philip, who is married to Queen Elizabeth, but not king. Also Camilla will never be a Queen Regent either.

So yeah, looking good is probably as much as she needs to do anyway.

Reaction score
dont not come to australia we dont need any more fucken imagrants or muslim fucks in our country they are starting to ruin it already with this multi cultural shenanigans starting to fill up with arabs africans and indians and but if you insit on coming here you may as well come over on a boat
they will lock you up feed you cloth you when tiem to be let out give you a 2 year settling in payment a house and then you can sit on dole for however long you like

fucken leachers

Back