Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ever wanted to fly a fighter jet?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well guess what, now you can! (Providing you have a little bit of moolah to spare :blush:)

There are quite a few companies that offer rides in real fighter jets with times that range from 30 to 60 minutes, and prices that range from $2,000 all the way up to $18,000 for an edge of space flight where, obviously, they take you to the edge of space in! (But as you can see for a hefty price tag unfortunately - but it's still nice to know it's a possibility for regular citizens!)

It's always been my dream to be a fighter jet pilot but due to many reasons that dream will never come true, so it's really heartwarming to know that someday I may actually be able to pilot a real fighter jet, even if only for 30 minutes. If you are interested, here are some links;

I would recommend this one;

But there are also these 2 that appear to be great options;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just by watching a ground floor from an edge of a second floor would already make my balls roll over my penis shaft.

What more riding a jet that actually travels so quick.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well what do you mean by in your current health?

The restrictions aren't too bad, it says just be in general good health.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not from the US either but really would like to fly one of those that's for sure.

Back