Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Football season 14/15

Reaction score
This is basically a revival of the thread made by Aksel from last season, this is just basically going to be updated with the gossip, transfers and well... anything football!

The Premier league season is finally starting tomorrow, with the first game being United vs Swansea what is going to be a incredible game with Louis Van Gaal incharge of United! Finally a proper successor from Ferguson! Unfortunatly the game is at 12:45 tomorrow and I'm working during that time what I'm quite sad about.

anyway discuss!! :thumbup1:

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man U lost :thumbup1:

We should have made a fantasy league!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Come on the Swans!

And Luke I already explained why I never made a fantasy league, nobody sorted their team out in the 2nd half and that included you!

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is true. I still would have liked a league though because this time around I would have shown dedication and commitment in kicking your butt (and all your asses).

Let's just give the title to Liverpool this season.

Reaction score
As a Liverpool fan and being from Liverpool, I obviously do hope that we win the league this year. However, I don't think that's possible unless our players give it all for the whole season. I mean, who on earth purchases Rickie Lambert as a replacement for Suarez? I mean, the guy should be retired already. Not sure on where Falcao is heading, if anywhere he will be on his way to the Bernabeu.

I think Chelsea have the best chances this year with Diego Costa and Drogba coming back and their star talent with Hazard, Fabregas and even Courtois I think they will be unstoppable. Especially with their park the bus tactics. If not them, then I think Manchester City have the chance. Yaya isn't going anywhere (he said anyway, his bipolarity tends to show at the end of seasons) and he will probably be on top of the game for another season unless Skrtel breaks his legs.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Swansea!

Anyway for me Liverpool have little chance without Suarez (They have wasted their money on most of their signings). Chelsea or Manchester City to win the title, If Diego Costa performs Chelsea will win it fairly easily imo.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wycombe wonderers! Lolololol football. :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool steal a 2-1 win and Man City are 1-0 up. Interesting to see all these by a single goal wins on opening weekend...

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Thank god someone bumped this :L holy poop that Southampton game, so much for them falling apart without Pochettino eh!

Reaction score
This thread didn't turn out well anyways table as of game week 24!

nrKZ46f - Football season 14/15 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
duck off Man United lucky last minute goal, wankers!

If we sort out our team and stick with a formation that works for us than we can be well in for a shot at challenging Chelsea for the title, in the summer bring in one or maybe two new defenders with experience who can call leadership within the already young defense then we could potentially be back inform!

Cuadrado going to prem will make Chelsea even more solid as a whole

Reaction score
dTBrjj - Football season 14/15 - RaGEZONE Forums

Game week 25!

I really think Smalling should have taken that penalty, a hattrick from him would have been class! Chelsea just beat Everton with a late minute goal by Willian and a 4-1 victory over Stoke by City!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back