Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Big Football Thread (BPL, LA Liga, Ligue 1 and many more) [Season 2013]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: The Big Football Thread (BPL, LA Liga, Ligue 1 and many more)

You know I just thought that if wenger spends money on a new RB(beacause Sagna is leaving:( ) and a striker ANDD we would have less injury problems.. we could challenge the title next season. But everyone is gonna get injured again next season.. like always :(

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

There's clearly something wrong with the training centre/regime then if everyone's constantly injured!

Who would replace Sagna though? Can only think of Micah Richards

Reaction score

I reckon Juanfran should be a good option for Wenger, definitely in need of a striker though. I could imagine them going for someone like Jeremy Menez tbh or someone more familiar in BPL.

Also just thought I'd pay my respect to Dylan Tombides who lost his battle with cancer today. Love goes out to his family, sad to see such a promising player die so young.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There's clearly something wrong with the training centre/regime then if everyone's constantly injured!

Who would replace Sagna though? Can only think of Micah Richards

At first it was speculated that Coleman might come.. But now that we might end up 5th... Not gonna happen

Reaction score

edit:

It will be interesting to see what manager we can pull in, Louis van Gaal seems to be the biggest rumour to be in with a shot. If we do sign him as our new manager, that will put out our hopes for the great deal of next season, not having him pull in some deadly signings at the beginning of the market will seriously jeopardize anything we have left (Him currently managing Netherlands will put him out until atleast July, the same problem was had with Moyes, him making late signings. In reality, we need atleast 7 or odd new players, won't happen I know. Our whole first team is getting weaker and weaker, more rumours of the players wanting to leave is also putting a bad situation for the club.

Giggs is also got some odds as being manager but it won't happen as the clubs as currently said, it would be pretty nice to see this happen. He would need atleast a bit of experiencing managing before he could have a shot though, even though he probably knows the club better than anyone else (apart from SIF.) It would be pretty funny this weekend to see him sub him self on against Norwich!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Has to be Van Gaal unless he goes to Spurs. United need a whole new squad practically!

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score

My prediction on the Premier League standings when it finishes.

1. Liverpool
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Everton
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham
7. Manchester United
8. Southampton
9. Stoke
10. Newcastle
11. Crystal Palace
12. Swansea
13. West Ham
14. Hull
15. Aston Villa
16. West Brom
17. Fulham
18. Norwich
19. Cardiff
20. Sunderland

It's awesome to finally see some competition in the PL, for a while now it's always been between United and Chelsea and then City and United.

Liverpool 100% deserve the title this season.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

All too coincidental that suddenly the Premier League is more exciting the year Sky double their payment for the rights to televise the games... :mellow:

Reaction score

And Man city won the league, what a eventful season this year has been..

AkMesF9 - The Big Football Thread (BPL, LA Liga, Ligue 1 and many more) [Season 2013] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Can today be Arsenals first day in 8 years to finally win a trophy? Or will be made completely useless by resetting to 0! I'm hoping Hull win, just to rub it in Arsenal fans face..

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Can today be Arsenals first day in 8 years to finally win a trophy? Or will be made completely useless by resetting to 0! I'm hoping Hull win, just to rub it in Arsenal fans face..

It looks like it is going get reset to 0. (Edit: the website is down...)

3-2 to Arsenal.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

YES!!! I am so happy right now :D

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

* Underwhelming end to the BPL season given such a good build up to the final day
* Go Atletico!
* Only taken Arsenal 9 years to win a trophy, wish Hull won it though just to keep Arsenal fans waiting longer!
* Here's hoping for an Atletico double

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

World cup are coming!

Ole! Ole! Ola!

Back