• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who forgets to eat?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Every time I had fun playing some mmorpg, I always forget to eat during lunch and its been like this since this month lol... And every midnight my stomach keeps on growling.
Been skipping lot of meal lately ...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just wait until you get older, when you start getting heartburn and acid reflux after each meal skipped you won't forget to eat anymore

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, because I love eating.

Reaction score
Oblivion and Mass Effect really did it in for me. I remember waking up at 10am, putting on Oblivion, checking the time because it was dark, and it was 11pm.

So I'm excited for Skyrim to come out, but at the same time worried I wont get any work done. :/

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
80kg at 6 ft 2 (185cm)

also i forget ot make my lunch in the morning before school, now i am Ducking hungryyyyyyyyy and its only period 3. ;(

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm always aware when I skip a meal. Though my stomach is a fatty, but I'm physically really skinny, I don't know why, probably because I eliminate a lot.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol i always do when i am playing xbox or when i am on raGEZONE.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Curse thy computers!

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I often forget. I only seem to feel 'hungry' when I become conscious of the last time I've eaten.

Back