Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

France VS Portugal - Euro 2016 Final

Who do you think will win?

• France

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Portugal

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Two world nations, one trophy, one winner.

So who is it gonna be that win everything you think?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
UPDATE: Ronaldo is injured, he can't continue play.

UPDATE: Portugal won Euro 2016! Congratulations :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
congratulations to portugal..but france played better than portugal in that game without doubt.

Reaction score
congratulations to portugal..but france played better than portugal in that game without doubt.

how come france played better? playing dirty as duck? you bet they did ;) rager france all over the internet making petitions to redo the finals xD This was by far the most unfair match I've ever witnessed in my entire life. But that's no news that Portugal is always by ourselves. Now I want to see people say we need Ronaldo to actually do something :D

PORTUGAL!!!!!

Alozi - France VS Portugal - Euro 2016 Final - RaGEZONE Forums

:aetsch:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come france played better? playing dirty as duck? you bet they did ;) rager france all over the internet making petitions to redo the finals xD This was by far the most unfair match I've ever witnessed in my entire life. But that's no news that Portugal is always by ourselves. Now I want to see people say we need Ronaldo to actually do something :D

PORTUGAL!!!!!

You got a point here..Many pepole said that portugal can't manage without ronaldo .
And now we have proof that they can

Reaction score

PORTUGAL!!!!!

kinda pointless posting a photo with a foreign caption when it's a english forum

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This Euros had a retarded set up. Portugal rightfully shouldn't even have made it past the group stage...

Back