Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Having fun with Chinese scammers.

Reaction score
It starts with this...

This is a letter to confirm the registration of your company name ragezone, please read it carefully. Our center received an application from Konnay International Ltd and they apply to register ragezone as their brand name and some top-level domain names. We found the name is same as your used name. I don't know whether or not you have authorized them.

Evidently a scam, google shows so and all contact information relating shows and thus I figure I'm going to try and get some fun out of this. My retort;

No we did not authorize this.

Now, they reply with a list of URLs that they'll register and trademark for me but of course I'm dubious and thus ask for confirmation that they are a real person , company and say the following;

To confirm legitimacy can you send me a picture of you holding up a sign of ragezone thanks.

And I'm greeted with the following!

M8REGNl - Having fun with Chinese scammers. - RaGEZONE Forums

Now, I'll try and get more stuff out of them, any suggestions?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Itso Chinese new year. Ask them to put dai on a dragon. You don't believe the image because anyone can use photoshop. Some guy won a nikon competition using photoshop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How did it end? Did they register the trademarks? Is the chinese guy a real person?

Find out in the next episode of RaGEZONE: The Scammers™

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ni hao
Hello
wo jiao chen hao zhe
my name is chen hao zhe
wo bu zi do whe some me tha men hui ji yang
I don't know why they would trademark this site.

Back