Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fun day

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well today i've had fun... Went to a uni interview at hatfield with my dad... But b4 i could do that i had to let me dad do his work etc... so i went to london as well, lol. While there i went to the canary warf building (which is facking amazing :) ). The secruity stoped us to check if we had a bomb in the back as well o___0. Anyway uploaded a couple of piccys so take a look (they were taking with my phone through the car window... hence the bad quality and mud lines :tp: ).

The uni interview went well as well.... Been accepted by them to do a 3d digital modeling course :). Soooo just gota pass the course im doing at the moment n job done.... Still, ive got plenty of other uni's to go look at first so dunno if im gona be going there.

Yeah im bored n tired :chair:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
glad to hear you had a nice day

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
University at hatfield? The university wouldn't be the University of Hertfordshire by any chance would it? Cos that's near hatfield & I applied to go there. Not going to it if I can help it tho. Sooo brass.

& well done with this Uni poop too man! I'm jus waintin for one more uni to reply to me & I'll be boasting about it here soon!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glad you had a good day. :D

Good luck passing everything.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
good to hear you had a good day while i got a very boring day

Peace

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
University at hatfield? The university wouldn't be the University of Hertfordshire by any chance would it? Cos that's near hatfield & I applied to go there. Not going to it if I can help it tho. Sooo brass.

& well done with this Uni poop too man! I'm jus waintin for one more uni to reply to me & I'll be boasting about it here soon!
yeah its the uni of hertforshire...... What do u mean by brass? never heard that expression all the way up in here in leicester :eh:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
yeah its the uni of hertforshire...... What do u mean by brass? never heard that expression all the way up in here in leicester :eh:

Brass: (pronounced "Br - butt" as opposed to the metal which is pronounced "Bra - ss"): Slang term for cheap. Derived from the name of the metal of the same spelling but different pronounciation because like the metal it is cheap.

It's not that bad tbh. It's that for me it's (as good as) in the middle of nowhere. & why cheap? My own prejudiced reasons for which will bore ppl so I wont go on bout it here.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
didnt seem that cheap when i went there.... The library was amazing looking..... Saying that i havent been to many uni's b4 other than de-monfort in leicester.... That is poopie

Back