Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fundraising for a friends funeral and son

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't want to talk much about what's happened but to make a long story short I watched one of my oldest friends in the world die on Tuesday. Her extended family, myself included, are grieving and trying to bring together funds from various sources to pay for the funeral expenses and hopefully a college fund for her six year old son.

I know you guys didn't know her so I can't really expect you to have any incentive to help her but if you could at least do me the favor of sharing these links and spreading the word out it would be hugely appreciated by myself and the rest of her loved ones.

I must also stress that this isn't an April fools joke of any kind and I haven't the time nor patience to deal with anyone trying to turn it into one. All proceeds are going directly to my friends mother and anything extra raised will go into a sealed high interest savings account for her son.

As she was of Islamic faith the procedures for her burial are very precise and unfortunately do not allow for the preservation of her body. They share a belief in which the dead should be buried in their purest form, the way that god first made them. It is due to this and other factors that we are running within a limited amount of days and are trying to crowd source funding from anyone willing to help.'

Thanks for reading, here are the all important links. Please don't forget to share them on every social media site you have a connection to.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that amigo. My prayers and wishes go out to yourself and her extended family.

I will share your links as it's for a good cause and see if I can help along with some fundraising. Might not be much, but everything counts. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Junkers told me about this the other day and I'm very sad to hear about this. If I can I will donate when I am at a PC. Hold in there big guy

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
£1905 in two days. Bloody hell

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shared. I hope everything goes well for her kid and I hope you, your friends and family recover from this loss. Big hug mate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's horrible, what annoys me even more is that in non strict isalmic countries, the islamic funerals cost A LOT

Back