Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The next generation of society? Habbo Hotel.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're the one comparing them.
CS is a shooting game you can play with your friends. Many features. The game play is Ducking awesome and graphics are good actually. You can optimize it. Get new maps, new skins etc.
Habbo all you can do is make a room, chat and have cyber with 9 year olds who don't even
know what a testicle is. Oh and don't forget the little anoyying kids.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
STFU

Laz-low - you black wigger, you can't code

Cya,
RascaL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also, Laz-low, atleast I know my dad, your mum was lazing about in bed too much with men she didn't know, she didn't even know she was having you until a few months of pregnancy.

She also told me that she wanted an abortion too.

I would have been your dad, but your real dad who you never got to meet beat me to your mummys bed.

Cya,
RascaL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your a fuckin faggot hes whiter but you wouildnt fuckin know that cause you live in habbo section. Also who are yiou to call him a wigger when your habbo character is black?Hes a nub?Obviously hes been here longer, and by your post count you cant possiby dare to call him a noob.Where the hell does coding come into this? And how do you know about laz lows personal life? YOu dont you stupid tard. And your mom jokes are just further proving that you are a retarded habbotard

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, Laz-low, atleast I know my dad, your mum was lazing about in bed too much with men she didn't know, she didn't even know she was having you until a few months of pregnancy.

I would have been your dad, but your real dad who you never got to meet beat me to your mummys bed.

Cya,
RascaL
Common Habbotardness. If you're attempting to insult someone alteast have the common courtesy to get a life before you do. And wtf is with all this mum stuff. You're just a kid that needs to get a Ducking sense and stop acting like a smart butt or otherwise you'll just end up like all the other habbotards. No go hide in your silly little pixel 'game'.

Reaction score

Cya,
RascaL
idiot, back to habbo section, that's an order! :shock:

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wish my infraction stick didn't work only in Mu Online section... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BF2.exe - The next generation of society? Habbo Hotel. - RaGEZONE Forums
LOL x2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cya,
RascaL
RascaL Your So Gey in many forms and ur just a idiot:pokeball_

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't find the correct motivating poster for this poop.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
STFU

Laz-low - you black wigger, you can't code

Cya,
RascaL

Neither can you and I'm whiter than the clouds in the sky.

Cya,
RascaL

My mum's in the room next door, want me to go fetch her and we can see what she thinks about things? I also know my dad aswell. He's tall and he lives in the same house as me. What a happy coincidence! Yes my mum does like to lay in bed, so we all do. Who doesn't, lying in bed owns. And yeah, sometimes I wish my mum aborted me.

Just so you know, you were an accident.

Faggot?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol now RascaL youve made about 5+ enemies in this forum by posting that gay crap. Now ive added to my list of fucktards to flame so i suggest you retreat to your little habbo sanctuary because i wouldnt dare set foot in that hell...and im pretty sure calling someone a ni**er is against the rules. Run to your home with your little +5 furni you little witch....

@ Negata! Whyd you delete a funny habbotard thread!?! I didnt even get a chance to flame....:cry:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RascaL; Why do you think your 1337? I doubt you code could something simple like a BK message command. Leave Laz alone, just 'cos your jealous he can code alot more than you...

RascaL's attempt:
Code:
Form1.Show = True

Laz's attempt:
Code:
Form1.Show
Unload Me
Winsock1.Listen
Laz could pwn you any day.

Special person.

Daney

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RascaL; Why do you think your 1337? I doubt you code could something simple like a BK message command. Leave Laz alone, just 'cos your jealous he can code alot more than you...

RascaL's attempt:
Code:
Form1.Show = True

Laz's attempt:
Code:
Form1.Show
Unload Me
Winsock1.Listen
Laz could pwn you any day.

Special person.

Daney
Well.. Look who it is here, Daney. The pathetic little habbo spammer. Habbo coding is as easy as taking a poop. You dont need skill, but im sticking up for Laz because hes scottish :D

Reaction score
OMFG I PWN U LOL LEET CODE SKILLZ LMAO ROFL NOOOB FAGGOT HAHAHA YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT YOUR MOM IS SO FAT WTF YOU NEVER MET YOUR REAL DAD LOL YOUR MOM LAYS IN A BED WTFOMGLOL

I wish you guys knew how Ducking stupid you look when you make attempts at insulting each other.

Back