Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Girls - sexist or not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think women can do fine as a police officer or in the army if they have the will to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WBW_DB_TBH said:
And I bet your one of these losers who expect to be a couch potato all your life while you hope a woman will run after you, idiot. Girls can be the same as boys, but we have a much bigger mental capacity, whereas boys have bigger physical strength, according to scientists of course :p.

You're right on the bit men have a more durable phyasical structure, its just a medical fact, men are built for combat and defending what is theirs, but that doesnt mean females can't do the same, its just far less likely they would acheive the physicalstandard for sucha task.

Females have a much more "rational" thinking brain when it comes to any situation, IN GENERAL, but that doesnt eman men can't have a rational thinking brain also, its just far less likely.

Its all about percentages and likeliness.

Overall I beleive females should be allowed any job a man can do if they have the abilities needed, there is nothing wrong with that.

Stop being sexist, as you are (not you tbh lol, I mean the guys =P)

EDIT: Also on the note of being a cop, if a crazed idiot is holding someone with a knife, or such, is a man, who is used to sounding like a tough idiot, who looks intimidating, and the criminal thinks "he's gonna cream me if i let go of this guy" going to be able to convince him over a nicer sounding, less intimidating woman who of course he's going to think differently, sub conciously if anything...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i also think women can be a cop or go to the army ;)

Reaction score
B00b said:
Whats your thoughts on women in the army and being cops.

Myn:

They shouldn't be cops because for one, they cannot take down a crazy drunk man by themselfs. 2, if you were getting your butt kicked or robbed and a girl cop showed up would you feel safe? I wouldn't.

Army:
They can't win in hand to hand combat against another guy( say an iraqi), if you were shot can you count on them to drag you or carry you out of harms way?

:wolfwood:

How dare you How daRE YOU!
So youre saying a big fat women cant take down a drunken man
lol prove me wrong.

And wtf can they not solo an iragi you sexist punt youve got me mad now!

erm excuse me but have you watched say jurassic park?
she was the hero there you never really saw a male do anything.

so shows how much you know...

lol i cnt belive this bs youre making me laugth now a women cnt take down a drunken man?

What if its a drunken women and a male takes her down and she presses charges for sexual assault.
it can happen but thats why there are females in the armed forces..

Point gone through to your sexist skull.
ty.
Prai

Reaction score
pc.neo said:
How dare you How daRE YOU!
So youre saying a big fat women cant take down a drunken man
lol prove me wrong.

And wtf can they not solo an iragi you sexist punt youve got me mad now!

erm excuse me but have you watched say jurassic park?
she was the hero there you never really saw a male do anything.

so shows how much you know...

lol i cnt belive this bs youre making me laugth now a women cnt take down a drunken man?

What if its a drunken women and a male takes her down and she presses charges for sexual assault.
it can happen but thats why there are females in the armed forces..

Point gone through to your sexist skull.
ty.
Prai

lolol good post man :D

gotta admit i laughed when u said solo :D

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well there sure are some adventages of women at the war

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*Breaths
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thats enough

I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
B00b said:
Far from it becky, i'm not ignorant. I have common sense. I also watch cops(the show) cuz im a cool kid. lol

Anyway I was stating my views nothing more. I don't think women should be cops because of the physical strength needed. My friend told me about how the guy from mail call(an army show) went to an army boot camp and got all women together. He told them to run around the stage with full backpacks on and equipment ( a standard test they do for everyone ) and none of them could do it. Just a point right there.

To be able to be a cop I think you need lots of strength because of what i've seen you need it.

Prove me otherwise. Yes women are generly used for the rape crimes and b/f poop.

Sexist + Ignorant + Dumbass = You

Back