Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another Giveaway, Going Out With A Bang Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in betwixt.

It has been a while. Things have been going and going and going.
But you've probably read the title by now, so what's this about?

[strike]Just my final attempt to spark some activity[/strike] My parting gift.

You've read it right. Your most beloved EVO supervisor is [strike]finally pulling the plug[/strike] leaving.

So from today on and until the 13th of June I will be giving away games!
Hurrah!
Please clap.

In the spoiler below you will see a list of games.
If something catches your fancy, just write the name of said game in your post, easy as that.
First come, first served.
No more catches, no more twisted games, just a good old game-grab.

There is this one limitation though - one game per user. So if you want something, choose wisely and don't be greedy.

• [strike]Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition with Additional Content[/strike]
  • Absolver
  • [strike]Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden[/strike]
  • [strike]Northgard[/strike]
  • two Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation keys, one will go with Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Epic Map Pack, the other - Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Turtle Wars
  • Dungeons 3
  • [strike]Stellaris[/strike]
  • Tooth and Tail
  • Cultist Simulator
  • Tyranny - Standard Edition
  • Rapture Rejects + Rapture Rejects - Humble Exclusive "Safari Outfit" DLC
  • Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™
  • [strike]Yakuza 0[/strike]
  • [strike]Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion [/strike]
  • [strike]Project CARS 2 [/strike]
  • [strike]Q.U.B.E. 2[/strike]
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection
  • [strike]METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN + METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES + METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC[/strike]
  • [strike]Bastion[/strike]
  • [strike]Batman Arkham Origins[/strike]
  • [strike]Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition[/strike]
  • [strike]Mad Max[/strike]
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • Sniper Elite
  • [strike]Dead Island Definitive Edition[/strike]
  • [strike]Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY[/strike]
  • SOMA[strike]
  • Overwatch [/strike]
  • [strike]Friday the 13th[/strike]
  • [strike]Dead by Daylight[/strike]
  • [strike]BioShock™ Remasteredх[/strike]
  • [strike]Sniper Elite 4 [/strike]
  • Little Nightmares[strike]
  • Destiny 2 + Destiny 2 Planet of Peace Exclusive Emblem [/strike]
  • Dead Rising 4

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Sad you have to leave me, thought we would be partners in crime for a long while and you'll always be seen as a legend for the hard work you have done over the many years. I could go on and on but I'll keep it short for the forums sake. You better keep in touch otherwise I'm going to hunt you down.

Destiny 2 babeee

Reaction score
Sad you have to leave me, thought we would be partners in crime for a long while and you'll always be seen as a legend for the hard work you have done over the many years. I could go on and on but I'll keep it short for the forums sake. You better keep in touch otherwise I'm going to hunt you down.

Destiny 2 babeee

There you go. And thanks. We didn't interact quite as much in recent... times, but it's all the more dear to me. And I'll try not to disappear completely. Wouldn't want for you to get lost in some backwater town in Lithuania.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[emoji122]

Legends never die :')':

Good luck in all your future endeavors. Seems the time of the forums page is indeed coming to an end.

PS: Stellaris has sounded interesting enough, wouldn't mind checking it out but if someone else has a greater interest by all means give it to them.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Came here cause i seen giveaway but i realize its you LDM, pretty sure u were the first person to give me an infraction back when i was still a kid roaming through the forum lol. Crazy how the time has gone by. I hope all is well on your end! If i were to pick i think i'd go with CoD BO4 so i can play blackout with a couple of my friends lol. Cheers!

Reaction score
[emoji122]

Legends never die :')':

Good luck in all your future endeavors. Seems the time of the forums page is indeed coming to an end.

PS: Stellaris has sounded interesting enough, wouldn't mind checking it out but if someone else has a greater interest by all means give it to them.
Check your PM :)
Came here cause i seen giveaway but i realize its you LDM, pretty sure u were the first person to give me an infraction back when i was still a kid roaming through the forum lol. Crazy how the time has gone by. I hope all is well on your end! If i were to pick i think i'd go with CoD BO4 so i can play blackout with a couple of my friends lol. Cheers!
Funny how life plays out, huh? One cod served!
/sollicitates for svisor to bang shoelace real quick

Why do you think Imma fly to the UK in August? ;) ;) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad to hear that you're leaving
I may never knew you, but it seen you are great man.

Man I have METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN + METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES + METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back