Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another Giveaway, Going Out With A Bang Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey LDM can I get Dead Island Definitive Edition please!

Staff member
Reaction score
I mean a freebie can’t be helped
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

I am gonna have to say that you’ll be heavily missed and it’s a shame to see another decent fella disappear; I hope you’ll still be hovering around here and there as it’s been fantastic knowing you considering over the years, those decent games or activities you did with some of us via the jacktv or whatever it was called.

I’m hoping to mainly say that you’ve definitely made an impact with me and the community, well done!

I gotta say you’ve done a splendid job with up keeping some sort of interest to get others involved within the community and over a general basis and it does mean something, I wish a safe journey for your goals and adventure since you are one for sure to love travelling and maybe one day we can have that promised meeting and chat.
@LordDemonMan

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad to read that you have to completely leave RZ.

I don't really see forum communities nowadays being that interactive anymore unlike before.

And btw, these games that you are distributing are great titles. Could I please ask for Yakuza 0.

Reaction score
I mean a freebie can’t be helped

I am gonna have to say that you’ll be heavily missed and it’s a shame to see another decent fella disappear; I hope you’ll still be hovering around here and there as it’s been fantastic knowing you considering over the years, those decent games or activities you did with some of us via the jacktv or whatever it was called.

I’m hoping to mainly say that you’ve definitely made an impact with me and the community, well done!

I gotta say you’ve done a splendid job with up keeping some sort of interest to get others involved within the community and over a general basis and it does mean something, I wish a safe journey for your goals and adventure since you are one for sure to love travelling and maybe one day we can have that promised meeting and chat.
@LordDemonMan

Jackbox Party Pack games. I might try to organise some from time to time, but people are mostly not interested in playing 'em. :/
But thanks.
Enjoy your freebie.
Sad to read that you have to completely leave RZ.

I don't really see forum communities nowadays being that interactive anymore unlike before.

And btw, these games that you are distributing are great titles. Could I please ask for Yakuza 0.
You can't exactly completely leave RZ, I mean I could get IP-banned and all, but yeah.
Yeah, have fun Yakuzing up the place, ;)

Reaction score
Going to seriously get misty eyed here. Damn bro hate to see you leaving. I wish you the very best there is in all you aspire to accomplish.

I hate to even ask for a game, but I am bored out of my mind as well. :(
If "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY" is available, that'd be great, but I'm more hoping you'll stick around. Is your staying an option?

Best wishes bro!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • sounds fun may i have this one?

Reaction score
Going to seriously get misty eyed here. Damn bro hate to see you leaving. I wish you the very best there is in all you aspire to accomplish.

I hate to even ask for a game, but I am bored out of my mind as well. :(
If "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY" is available, that'd be great, but I'm more hoping you'll stick around. Is your staying an option?

Best wishes bro!
I'm not, like, pulling an Exodus. Just stepping down and slightly away. I'll be around, in the shadows.
I am tempted for that Shadow of Mordor too, but only if no one else wants it. I am not sure how long I can access a PC anyway
Don't have any extra keys, m8, choose a different game.
  • Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • sounds fun may i have this one?
Sure, knock yourself out.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Seems a bit drastic to leave?
Would love to try Bioshock Remastered since I never played the originals, but I rather see you stick around tbh even tho you're quite the smiegel.

Here's a keen picture to share my feels about this unfortunate situation...

TplG8VC - Another Giveaway, Going Out With A Bang Edition. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Seems a bit drastic to leave?
Would love to try Bioshock Remastered since I never played the originals, but I rather see you stick around tbh even tho you're quite the smiegel.

Here's a keen picture to share my feels about this unfortunate situation...

TplG8VC - Another Giveaway, Going Out With A Bang Edition. - RaGEZONE Forums
Be kind on me olde bones, young'un, I ist too olde to understande memes like this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I've sent you a more thoroughly written DM, but for the record, this is a great loss for our small visor team and to drop my greatest personal memory here: I still remember how I got into Free MMO when you also returned to it shortly before in 2016 and I had the easiest time discussing things with you. I think we significantly improved the section and it's moderation ever since through numerous thonkings and concept plans.

Sniper Elite 4 would definitely be a game I'd like to give a try if that's fine. But I primarily wanted to leave you a goodbye post in here :(

Reaction score
I've sent you a more thoroughly written DM, but for the record, this is a great loss for our small visor team and to drop my greatest personal memory here: I still remember how I got into Free MMO when you also returned to it shortly before in 2016 and I had the easiest time discussing things with you. I think we significantly improved the section and it's moderation ever since through numerous thonkings and concept plans.

Sniper Elite 4 would definitely be a game I'd like to give a try if that's fine. But I primarily wanted to leave you a goodbye post in here :(

<3

Papa promised to give away games, papa keeps his promises. I'll send you the key, luv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back