Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another Giveaway, Going Out With A Bang Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Sad to hear that you're leaving
I may never knew you, but it seen you are great man.

Man I have METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN + METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES + METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC
Thanks

Can I have Dead by daylight.

Use another account to try and get another game and I'll ban you. That is so disrespectful...

Reaction score
KillerStefan and I share the same language and I don't even get this meme.

I hope you'll like your blue name. It suits you just as good as a (dark) green name! We'll chat again soon!

Must be a local thing then, because neither do I.
Gaby explained it to me.

LordDemonMan - Another Giveaway, Going Out With A Bang Edition. - RaGEZONE Forums

Can I have Mad Max pls
Sure.
Use another account to try and get another game and I'll ban you. That is so disrespectful...

Big OOF. Thanks for catching the naughty one, luv. Too bad I sent the key already. Ah well.
Would you like Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass for your brilliant work as a detective?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Big OOF. Thanks for catching the naughty one, luv. Too bad I sent the key already. Ah well.
Would you like Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass for your brilliant work as a detective?

Nah, I'll leave it for someone else to enjoy but I'll make sure I keep an eye out for another petty child

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well if no one wants it, I'd like to ask for
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, looks fun :)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ragezone full of drama as per usual.
Since they got caught out, does that mean it's up for grabs still, was going to ask for it, but saw they already did.
Where are you off too anyway LordDemonMan ?

Reaction score
Ragezone full of drama as per usual.
Since they got caught out, does that mean it's up for grabs still, was going to ask for it, but saw they already did.
Where are you off too anyway LordDemonMan ?

Mutant Year Zero is up for grabs, yes.
And I'll focus on my medical residency with breaks for some old-fashioned self-loathing here and there.

Reactions: DNC
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh wonderful, would love to take that game off your hands thanks.
Nice medicine, are you becoming a doctor or nurse or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back