Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giveaway Prize 6 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Giveaway Prize 6 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

Contests daily, don't miss out, easy to win. You get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.
The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.
Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)
Today's Background Story: Someone made me this meme and man I don't remember who, but it is freaking hilarious and I love it.
3UXZTE7 - Giveaway Prize 6 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

Today's Prize: 1 year subscription (extension on yours if you have one, you can gift it to someone or some steam keys, because I have a lot).
Today's Contest: Make me a meme! I mean, don't offend me.
there are plenty of free meme generators online.

Here are a couple:
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

I will pick one post at random to win.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
mf2orFh - Giveaway Prize 6 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

edit,
Just saw your last thread post about Akaruz. Wish I'd seen it sooner, but just want to say I miss Akaruz so much and everytime I come back to this forum I remember of him since his quote in my signature will always be a part of me. He has taught me a lot when I first joined and even though I'm not that active on this forum, I do apply his teachings whenever I type something now a days.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back