Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goodbye Guys :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont think anyone will be intrested in reading this post but im saying Bye to all guys and GIRLS :p.. im leaving cuz of familiar problems for 5months from tommorow on ... maybe ill come back sum random time :( Ill miss u guys .... (dont flame me plz cuz i just say bye :|) I met here many many many many friends and sum enemies :p but now im leaving but dont forget ..
ILL BE BACK!! .. sum time -.-" ...
CYA ALL HAVE A NICE TIME :wub2: :3dflagsdo :thumbup: :toilet_cl :burn: :smilie3: :icon6: :chair: :mail2: :eat_arrow :3dflagsdo... Sum small things @the end
1.Exclamatio I love ur hair -^^- but never told xD no time

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll always recognise you as the one I couldnt quite pronounce the name of.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well... even though I'm not male so you aren't talking to me I'll say bye anyway. :p

Good bye person I don't think I actually know! (I hope everything goes well for you.)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
I'll always recognise you as the one I couldnt quite pronounce the name of.
sum notice to my name... @ the day where i reg. me @ Ragezone i was sick .. so i was to lazy to type :p so i got one part of the name ... Naru... then i got insane and typed sum poop and finish :3dflagsdo lol...well @the beginning it should be Naruto :wub2:

@Darkrayne..ok Guys and Girls :p

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one will flame u , because u give us a free opportunity to get some free posts.
Good Bye
and yeah Slipknot Rulz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Narusegw said:
sum notice to my name... @ the day where i reg. me @ Ragezone i was sick .. so i was to lazy to type :p so i got one part of the name ... Naru... then i got insane and typed sum poop and finish :3dflagsdo lol...well @the beginning it should be Naruto :wub2:

@Darkrayne..ok Guys and Girls :p
Oh. yay! ^_^

:p Naruto is cool from what I've seen of it. :D (Anyway. Bye again! ^_^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
goodbye and early welcome backs when u return lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No one will flame u , because u give us a free opportunity to get some free posts.
So true....
Well goodbye and goodluck

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok cya man hope you fix all your problems and come back one day.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok guys for my last action in here i have a special thing ^_^ i think its a crazy action......
if anyone is intrested in gettion Slipknot Konzert Cards in London Arena this Year so add me in MSN and answer me an easy question bout Slipknot
and ull get the card for 20bucks (not jokin i dun need them)!!! So GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO .. Whos intrested in!

Back