Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goooooood moooooorning ragezone!

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I am in an unusually good mood for someone who's recently woken up and for me to wake up in any sort of positive mood is a miracle because sleep is awesome and my dreams are easily cooler than any ones reality. Because of this jolly temperament of mine I have decided to share with you all the stuff that's waking me up on the fine cloudy grey day.

We begin with some tunes:

followed by more tunes!

Followed by a mug of tea!

So how's everyone else on Rz today and how did you decide to wake up this morning?

Share your thoughts and methods and you might even win a prize :w00t:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I decided to wake up and go to work.

It was not something I wanted to, however work has been okay so far!

Legend
Reaction score
And you get a cookie ^_^

Flameingskull - Goooooood moooooorning ragezone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Legend
Reaction score
duck yeah. You can stay dear Gabe.
how is life treating you?

Same poop different day really. PC has been fucked for the past month so I've been putting myself into minor debt to repair it but once it's ready I can get my poop together again :D

Legend
Reaction score
While the morning/afternoon responses are amusing I think people have missed the point of this topic and tbh I don't want it getting moved to crapzilla just because people don't know how to use words other than greetings to describe their day :p

Hey man! Glad to hear you're feeling groovy. I'm a bit ill but otherwise in good spirits, just resting and carbing up while playing some games, letting the old body recover!

I'm ill too, now we can be sick buddies =D

Knowing your body as I do, I'm pretty sure you'll recover quite quickly just don't screw up the shoulder again, I want to see you fight more ^_^

Reaction score
Oh. We should have described how our day was?!? Ohkay. Well pretty ... boring. I mean the city's dead, like nobody goes anywhere, and plus it's constantly raining, and I feel like I could sleep another week without stop, but I can't. Plus it's extraordinarly hot when the sun shines, and really cold when there are clouds ... or getting late.

Figured I would do some "internet" work today, but hell I am too lazy even for that. So I just sit here, and read things, and report things ...

And since you mentioned what are you listening to:

Reaction score
I'm ill too, now we can be sick buddies =D

Knowing your body as I do, I'm pretty sure you'll recover quite quickly just don't screw up the shoulder again, I want to see you fight more ^_^

Aye man it's only been two days of illness and I'm on the way up should be training again tomorrow ^_^

I'm in fantastic shape right now, if all goes well I should be fighting again next year :)

Back