Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gotta admit something

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A year ago I was babysitting my step cousin. She's 12. 5'0" and has the lightest, most insanely beautiful beach-blonde hair, 100% natural. Her skin is a gorgeous milky white, not pasty but porcelain. Her cheeks are always flushed and her lips are naturally thick and reddish-pink. Anyway she's like a doll, she's real perfect and thin, with a cute slightly upturned ski slope nose., it's 100% truth. We were watching a movie in her bedroom together and sitting on my lap. I began to think less about the movie and more about her. I was getting a boner from the pressure of her sitting down on my penis and it was just about to make its way through my jeans. She shifted in my lap, which made a shitload of precum seep out. I couldn't take it anymore. I NEEDED to go into the bathroom and FAP. VIGOROUSLY. I wasn't wearing a belt this day, by the way, which was just Ducking perfect.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom for a sec ok?" "Mm hm" and as I stood up my jeans fell down, exposing my boner, which stuck out through the opening in my boxers. I switched immediately to for-fucks-sake-god-make-me-invisible mode because I knew she was going to see my big stupid penis. She stared, mouth open at my erection for a moment that seemed like forever. Her eyes on me made me even more pre-jizz leak out onto the fluffy white carpet.

"Daniel, did you want to duck me?"

"What, did you?" I asked, pulling up my jeans.

"You got me very wet," she sighed, staring down at her lilac knee socks.

"I do want you," I admitted.

Turned out she had a penis and raped me in the butt. I cry every night about it. But I guess that's life. Should I get help?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's my turn now. Address?

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's my turn now. Address?

Genryu - gotta admit something - RaGEZONE Forums

poop is serious

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I lol'ed so Ducking hard, Daniel, did you want to duck me?
Hahahaha

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I came... actually...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should I get help?

No worries mate, I've already taken upon the liberty to notify proper authorities of your incident. There will be a predator watch issued for your twelve year old cousin. No rapist will roam free, I guarantee you that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Say 10 Hail Marys for the next 3 years every time before you go to bed, and all shall be well.
Next.

Very descriptive story btw lol...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you wanna have sex with a 12 year old and your like 20? dude this is your step-cousin, still your cousin since you have a new mother or father. Cousin (your family member), you cant have sex with a family member

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you wanna have sex with a 12 year old and your like 20? dude this is your step-cousin, still your cousin since you have a new mother or father. Cousin (your family member), you cant have sex with a family member

Incest is quite common for some people actually. My friend's friend's friend's cousin's friend's brother's friend effs his cousin on a daily basis

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Incest is quite common for some people actually. My friend's friend's friend's cousin's friend's brother's friend effs his cousin on a daily basis

well.. my friend's friend's friend's neighbor's son's friends' friend's neighbor's neighbor's daughter's friend's friend's aunt's friend's friend's friend's son's friend effs his cousin on a daily basis too..

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A year ago I was babysitting my step cousin. She's 12. 5'0" and has the lightest, most insanely beautiful beach-blonde hair, 100% natural. Her skin is a gorgeous milky white, not pasty but porcelain. Her cheeks are always flushed and her lips are naturally thick and reddish-pink. Anyway she's like a doll, she's real perfect and thin, with a cute slightly upturned ski slope nose., it's 100% truth. We were watching a movie in her bedroom together and sitting on my lap. I began to think less about the movie and more about her. I was getting a boner from the pressure of her sitting down on my penis and it was just about to make its way through my jeans. She shifted in my lap, which made a shitload of precum seep out. I couldn't take it anymore. I NEEDED to go into the bathroom and FAP. VIGOROUSLY. I wasn't wearing a belt this day, by the way, which was just Ducking perfect.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom for a sec ok?" "Mm hm" and as I stood up my jeans fell down, exposing my boner, which stuck out through the opening in my boxers. I switched immediately to for-fucks-sake-god-make-me-invisible mode because I knew she was going to see my big stupid penis. She stared, mouth open at my erection for a moment that seemed like forever. Her eyes on me made me even more pre-jizz leak out onto the fluffy white carpet.

"Daniel, did you want to duck me?"

"What, did you?" I asked, pulling up my jeans.

"You got me very wet," she sighed, staring down at her lilac knee socks.

"I do want you," I admitted.

Turned out she had a penis and raped me in the butt. I cry every night about it. But I guess that's life. Should I get help?
stories that should of stopped 1 sentence sooner :(:

Back