Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You know what really grinds my gears?

Reaction score
When people make a deal about what actors and other famous people do! I get it they're famous but who the duck cares what kind of Ducking bagel they eat, or what colour their poop is this morning!

"Penelope Cruz And Javier Bardem Denounce Israel"
Well number 1, who in the hell are they?
Number 2, why the duck is this news? Half the world denounced the Israeli genocide but that's not in the news.

I feel better now, Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its the Kardashians that do me in.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Its the Kardashians that do me in.
Justin Bieber, One Direction, Miley Cyrus, etc etc. All hopeless creatures in the media in my opinion. They want to make music? Great, make music. But don't start to ask for more attention by shaving your head, or getting a bunch of tattoo's and parcipitate in street races with your million dollar lamborghini.

I respect the celebrities who are not trying to get a bunch of attention via the media.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
A lot of people don't know what they want to do in their lives so they try to get inspired by others (mostly the celebrities). Some people just like to follow others as if they think it's their goal in life. It's really the media that makes them stand out, if they wouldn't say, "hey celebrity x did this" then most of the people wouldn't even know about it. I just blame the media (this includes all forms).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Bread and circuses" (or bread and games) (from Latin: panem et circenses) is metonymic for a superficial means of appeasement.

ah.

I was taking it a bit literal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Who the duck in their right minds would like to, IDK.

Reaction score
I don't know about everywhere in the world but here in Manitoba a teacher is not allowed to fail a student in grades K~8.
If there's not a valid reason to not be failed (Mental, Parent's wouldn't let them attend. etc.) but if they just don't understand the stuff they learned or they were just lazy the child should absolutely fail their grade. Students keep getting pushed up in grades and don't know what the duck they're doing come the next year! The first 2 weeks are "This is just a review of what you did last year" well half these fucks don't know WHAT they did last year.

Back