Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy 2016 RaGEZONE! + Workout Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Happy new year RaGEZONE!!!!!!! Just wanted to get my thread in there before I'm unable too :p I hope you are all sexy and well!

Enjoy the training motivation it's mostly clips from this year off my YouTube channel.

Whatever the duck your passion is, go after it with full force in 2016!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I intend on doing this year. I lost 1 stone last year, and I'm aiming to lose at least another stone this year.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazing motivation, makes me want to train right Ducking now.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WAIT!, That's y--.... NO WAY THATS YOU! O_O

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
exclamatio - Happy 2016 RaGEZONE! + Workout Motivation - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't really have the kind of burning motivation to get myself workout.

I basically just included sports and body building to be part of my life as a daily routine honestly. No need to find reasons such as losing weights or to be sociably looking ideal. It is easy honestly... Just make it part of your life, even if you don't exactly do it daily, just give at least 2-3 times a day.

Like what really matters is to get yourself healthy, and the other packages to come would you looking good.

Reaction score
I don't really have the kind of burning motivation to get myself workout.

I basically just included sports and body building to be part of my life as a daily routine honestly. No need to find reasons such as losing weights or to be sociably looking ideal. It is easy honestly... Just make it part of your life, even if you don't exactly do it daily, just give at least 2-3 times a day.

Like what really matters is to get yourself healthy, and the other packages to come would you looking good.

Aye man that's the key, to have a healthful lifestyle. We all have our own motivations and not everyone has to have a passion for training or a particular sport.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Epic music choice Lee. Dunno if anyone else caught on to it :p keep up the good work man. Form looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back