Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What made you happy/sad/mad today?

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen threads like this somewhere else, but now it's my turn to ask! What made you happy/sad/mad today?

As I was leaving for work this morning, I spilled piping hot coffee all over my junk and had to change my clothes, which made me about 15 mins late to work.

But I get paid today so that makes me happy. And my junk doesn't have a third-degree burn, so that also makes me happy.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad: Nothing really.

Mad: I slept through my alarm and didn't go to the Gym this morning.

Happy: The beautiful sunrise.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting.

Well not sad but annoyed by someone who cut me off / nearly hit me on the highway this morning.

Happy oh I have so much to be happy about.
I'm going to see my family on Sunday (vacation yay). I am organizing a pretty kick butt graduation party for my best friend/ roommates little sister on Sunday. (Most people don't know this but I'm pretty crafty).
Sounds dumb but I met a goal in a game I play yesterday which I worked for for a long time.

I woke up today. Life is Good.

Reaction score
Sad: Nothing really.

Mad: I slept through my alarm and didn't go to the Gym this morning.

Happy: The beautiful sunrise.
I always use two apps for my alarm. One of them is bound to wake me up. I think if you use two apps with two different sounds, it's more jarring and you're more prone to wake up.

Interesting.

Well not sad but annoyed by someone who cut me off / nearly hit me on the highway this morning.

Happy oh I have so much to be happy about.
I'm going to see my family on Sunday (vacation yay). I am organizing a pretty kick butt graduation party for my best friend/ roommates little sister on Sunday. (Most people don't know this but I'm pretty crafty).
Sounds dumb but I met a goal in a game I play yesterday which I worked for for a long time.

I woke up today. Life is Good.
Sorry to hear about someone cutting you off. That's like a daily occurrence driving where I live. Good to hear you have a fun weekend planned though! How do you plan on being crafty with the grad party?

Savage - What made you happy/sad/mad today? - RaGEZONE Forums

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I always use two apps for my alarm. One of them is bound to wake me up. I think if you use two apps with two different sounds, it's more jarring and you're more prone to wake up.

Sorry to hear about someone cutting you off. That's like a daily occurrence driving where I live. Good to hear you have a fun weekend planned though! How do you plan on being crafty with the grad party?

Savage - What made you happy/sad/mad today? - RaGEZONE Forums
Oh I made 3d grad hats out of paper some for the tops of centerpieces some for decorations. I made pennant banner with cut out grats grad and 2017 on it and hard to explain all the things but it's going to look pretty great. I am working on food next .. can't make it too early... And hopefully I get some pictures of all this when it's done.

Also it's Dallas traffic so yeah people do that all the time here I'm still not used to it.

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I'd say the morning was quite beautiful and warm which made me feel quite happy yet later on someone trashed up such a gorgeous bike which was in perfect condition. Then some complete idiot thinking they are able to command a lot of the group around yet most of them listen.

Reaction score
Oh I made 3d grad hats out of paper some for the tops of centerpieces some for decorations. I made pennant banner with cut out grats grad and 2017 on it and hard to explain all the things but it's going to look pretty great. I am working on food next .. can't make it too early... And hopefully I get some pictures of all this when it's done.

Also it's Dallas traffic so yeah people do that all the time here I'm still not used to it.

Sounds exciting! Yeah, share some pics later if you want!

Personally I'd say the morning was quite beautiful and warm which made me feel quite happy yet later on someone trashed up such a gorgeous bike which was in perfect condition. Then some complete idiot thinking they are able to command a lot of the group around yet most of them listen.
What do you mean someone trashed a bike? Your bike?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy - Ordered a new gaming pc and it comes in two weeks!

Sad - I got an increase on my anti depressants and can barley afford them now...

Mad - The balancing for the new meds make my moods very unstable.. life is stressful at this moment.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My fiance broke her glasses and she is legally blind without them, so that makes me a little sad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had to clean the fridge, that was disgusting :/

Back