What made you happy/sad/mad today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    What made you happy/sad/mad today?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Some of you may have seen threads like this somewhere else, but now it's my turn to ask! What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    As I was leaving for work this morning, I spilled piping hot coffee all over my junk and had to change my clothes, which made me about 15 mins late to work.

    But I get paid today so that makes me happy. And my junk doesn't have a third-degree burn, so that also makes me happy.



  2. #2
    Gamma Justice For All is offline
    GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Sad: Nothing really.

    Mad: I slept through my alarm and didn't go to the Gym this morning.

    Happy: The beautiful sunrise.

  3. #3
    Goddess Madison is online now
    Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Interesting.

    Well not sad but annoyed by someone who cut me off / nearly hit me on the highway this morning.

    Happy oh I have so much to be happy about.
    I'm going to see my family on Sunday (vacation yay). I am organizing a pretty kick butt graduation party for my best friend/ roommates little sister on Sunday. (Most people don't know this but I'm pretty crafty).
    Sounds dumb but I met a goal in a game I play yesterday which I worked for for a long time.

    I woke up today. Life is Good.





    Rest in Peace Akaruz

  4. #4
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice For All View Post
    Sad: Nothing really.

    Mad: I slept through my alarm and didn't go to the Gym this morning.

    Happy: The beautiful sunrise.
    I always use two apps for my alarm. One of them is bound to wake me up. I think if you use two apps with two different sounds, it's more jarring and you're more prone to wake up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Interesting.

    Well not sad but annoyed by someone who cut me off / nearly hit me on the highway this morning.

    Happy oh I have so much to be happy about.
    I'm going to see my family on Sunday (vacation yay). I am organizing a pretty kick butt graduation party for my best friend/ roommates little sister on Sunday. (Most people don't know this but I'm pretty crafty).
    Sounds dumb but I met a goal in a game I play yesterday which I worked for for a long time.

    I woke up today. Life is Good.
    Sorry to hear about someone cutting you off. That's like a daily occurrence driving where I live. Good to hear you have a fun weekend planned though! How do you plan on being crafty with the grad party?



  5. #5
    #ProjectCalypsorot Unphased is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,374Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Happy - Great weather 20c, bought a new xbox one, I haven't broken anything today.

    Sad - I got an oil leak on the mondeo

    Mad - Nothing so far. All is pretty well.

    The world's gone mad.



  6. #6
    Goddess Madison is online now
    Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    I always use two apps for my alarm. One of them is bound to wake me up. I think if you use two apps with two different sounds, it's more jarring and you're more prone to wake up.


    Sorry to hear about someone cutting you off. That's like a daily occurrence driving where I live. Good to hear you have a fun weekend planned though! How do you plan on being crafty with the grad party?

    Oh I made 3d grad hats out of paper some for the tops of centerpieces some for decorations. I made pennant banner with cut out grats grad and 2017 on it and hard to explain all the things but it's going to look pretty great. I am working on food next .. can't make it too early... And hopefully I get some pictures of all this when it's done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also it's Dallas traffic so yeah people do that all the time here I'm still not used to it.





    Rest in Peace Akaruz

  7. #7
    Monstrous Bradley is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Personally I'd say the morning was quite beautiful and warm which made me feel quite happy yet later on someone trashed up such a gorgeous bike which was in perfect condition. Then some complete idiot thinking they are able to command a lot of the group around yet most of them listen.

  8. #8
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Oh I made 3d grad hats out of paper some for the tops of centerpieces some for decorations. I made pennant banner with cut out grats grad and 2017 on it and hard to explain all the things but it's going to look pretty great. I am working on food next .. can't make it too early... And hopefully I get some pictures of all this when it's done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also it's Dallas traffic so yeah people do that all the time here I'm still not used to it.
    Sounds exciting! Yeah, share some pics later if you want!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Personally I'd say the morning was quite beautiful and warm which made me feel quite happy yet later on someone trashed up such a gorgeous bike which was in perfect condition. Then some complete idiot thinking they are able to command a lot of the group around yet most of them listen.
    What do you mean someone trashed a bike? Your bike?


  9. #9
    Monstrous Bradley is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    No I was passing this place as they was trashing a fresh well built bike but it was on special property so I couldn't jump in like a shinning knight to save the bike.

  10. #10
    Goddess Madison is online now
    Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Sounds exciting! Yeah, share some pics later if you want!
    maybe you are trying to say "sounds like someone spent too much time on Pinterest" lol





    Rest in Peace Akaruz

  11. #11
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    maybe you are trying to say "sounds like someone spent too much time on Pinterest" lol
    hahah, nothing wrong with that. Anytime I make dinner for my gf it's usually a recipe from pinterest... but don't tell her that...


  12. #12
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Today's my Friday so that means I have a four day weekend, wooooo!

    But I have a shit load of work to do today.

    How is everyone?


  13. #13
    #ProjectCalypsorot Unphased is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,374Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Today's the start of my busy weekend. Working 4 12 hour shifts and 2 6 hour shifts from today - Monday. The things I do for money.

    The world's gone mad.



  14. #14
    Hardcore Member KugaTog is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    111Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    Happy - Ordered a new gaming pc and it comes in two weeks!

    Sad - I got an increase on my anti depressants and can barley afford them now...

    Mad - The balancing for the new meds make my moods very unstable.. life is stressful at this moment.
    Follow on Facebook: CLICK HERE

    SUBSCRIBE on Youtube: CLICK HERE

  15. #15
    Gamma Justice For All is offline
    GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

    Re: What made you happy/sad/mad today?

    My fiance broke her glasses and she is legally blind without them, so that makes me a little sad.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement