Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hellloooo

Reaction score
is anyone there? can you hear me? do i even exist at all? nobody wants to talk to me, its sad, i pop on from time to time to c how you all doing and i get ignored, im gonna go back to my mediocre boring existence and get back to my mid life crisis at the ripe old age of 21 lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good reasoning :-/ I still dont understand the sig tho..Makaveli was Tupac, and Tupac is 'dead' if you will. But why include all those other artists? I know for a fact DMX and Luda aren't dead :-/

Sorry for the offtopic abt your friends.

And btw - R.I.P. J.M.J. (Jam Master J), Tupac Shakur (AKA 2 Pac & Makaveli), and Chris Wallace (Biggie)

Reaction score
Shift said:
Good reasoning :-/ I still dont understand the sig tho..Makaveli was Tupac, and Tupac is 'dead' if you will. But why include all those other artists? I know for a fact DMX and Luda aren't dead :-/

Sorry for the offtopic abt your friends.

And btw - R.I.P. J.M.J. (Jam Master J), Tupac Shakur (AKA 2 Pac & Makaveli), and Chris Wallace (Biggie)
The faces of the people in his sig has nothing to do with the RIP people, those people were his friends who died.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I understand that, but why all those rappers in a makaveli signature? Don't mind me, I'm just trying to be difficult.

Reaction score
Shift said:
I understand that, but why all those rappers in a makaveli signature? Don't mind me, I'm just trying to be difficult.

why you got a picture of a little cartoon thing in ur sig ? same reason maka has he likes the rappers + he put a memorial to his friends on 1 banner -.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yo peeps, hows it going? i'm off to manchester this saturday for man utd v boro muwhahaha sitting in the man u end aswell oh ye :D

/Bazi

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't mind him Gohan, he probably spends a lot of time in the MU section, so this is normal for him. Not everyone can keep from becoming like the "others" in there.

and to Maka "I think, therefore i am." if u could question ur existance, then u must exist. Let's keep it that way :p

Back