Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello :)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been a decade!! Where were you!!! DAMN GIRL!

Welcome back to rgz. Crazier than before.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of us decided to hop on this week. I know I came crawling back last last week to see what sup.. and have been lurking since. Might just decide to get my posts up to the next rank.. Meh. -laughs-

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Gonna stick around longer than for 3 posts? :p

Welcome back.

PS Dan got a woman and all, so unless he's cheating, you can't be his gf anymore. ;)

Lol - Dan you suck! :(

Man, I miss this place like, i'm glad to see familiar faces. Gohan right? :D

exclamatio

You wanna know something weird? I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING HENCE WHY I'M HERE!

NoPeace

This guy... jesus man, memory lane!

We need to catch up dude!

And to all the new faces, thanks for the welcome messages! :D i'm sure i'll get to know you guys sooner or later.

Reaction score
Lol - Dan you suck! :(

Man, I miss this place like, i'm glad to see familiar faces. Gohan right? :D

exclamatio

You wanna know something weird? I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING HENCE WHY I'M HERE!

And to all the new faces, thanks for the welcome messages! :D i'm sure i'll get to know you guys sooner or later.

I'm getting better at using the force! ;)

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Mr Slave lol - typical Dan. Where is he anyways, surprised the pepsi lover ain't replied back! MentaL
NoPeace share info on my PM asap :D
exclamatio I remember you having a verity of forces, remember the Yes motivational thing? lol
Flameingskull ok we need to meet up and no i'm not working there anymore, we moved to Hammesmith. PM info please :D

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, welcome back to RageZONE! How's your day been?

Back