Help me fix my teeth

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    PeaceLocation
    16,024Posts

Help me fix my teeth

Hey guys
    so i decided to start a gofundme project and hopefully there are some people who can help me with this.
    It will be a dream for me to finally get my teeth done which cost alot and due to financial issues i cannot get this done since 13 years ..

more information under this link
    https://www.gofundme.com/spartakosteeth

thanks for everyone who can help!
    Spartakos

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

Re: Help me fix my teeth

I'm not exactly sure how it works where you live, but you can't get dental insurance?

Regardless either way, I wish you the best of luck and would help if I could but I'm broke! Lol.

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    PeaceLocation
    16,024Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeForSome View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how it works where you live, but you can't get dental insurance?

Regardless either way, I wish you the best of luck and would help if I could but I'm broke! Lol.
    My insurance covers from 500 euro to 350 for each Crone :( they dont help much because i must create a special insurance and pay like 150 monthly for a year and then they can make the 500 euro to 250 for each crone.. but at the end is the same thing cuz i must pay the extra insurance.

The insurance i've got now its the public one u know the normal one where you work and i am covered by my work its about everything in general if accidents happen outside and all this stuff, but not for teeth Crones, only for teeth removals and cleaning.

Thanks man i appreciate your attention

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

Help me fix my teeth

Dentist here Come to my country ill fix it for you pm me
    Last edited by xorvar; 11-02-18 at 08:44 PM.

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    PeaceLocation
    16,024Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xorvar View Post
    Dentist here Come to my country ill fix it for you pm me
    what is your country and what are the costs? before i proceed such request you'd have to explain because this is a life changing thing and very important for my health.

Advertisement