Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP - Support our game on Steam Greenlight

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends and dear community. I prepare our game on steam and i loike for some help votes. Actualy is situation bad :/ Yes 235 and no 258 :( this is our one last chance how change this bad situation.

pease help me with my dream. Cheers! :-*

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends and dear community. I prepare our game on steam and i loike for some help votes. Actualy is situation bad :/ Yes 235 and no 258 :( this is our one last chance how change this bad situation.

pease help me with my dream. Cheers! :-*

Will you continue updating the game or just leave it as early access?
Sound effect need some changes..
A little graphic improvement needed and shadowing.
A dynamic distance render to ships
a refill station for the spaceship.
players can name their own spaceships during single player and have single player AI to battle them or MP.
Performance improvement
Graphic 1080P up to 4k
Multi-monitor support
Interesting lore of the game it doesn't have be fully voice acted, but text-based in-game..
Increase hit points to AI objects (don't make it 1 hit kill AI) at least well balanced gameplay and interesting to play if strategy isn't there to win, player can lose, so base it all in realistic strategy a smart AI in high difficulty
If Object_player have collision to another object_AI destruction happen to both ships or at least some type of damage to engine or the location x player hit ship at.
Players can customize their ships and dye it as variation in colors.

Now if i did miss anything then forgive me folks you can list it if you want to.

Edit: abilities need to be changed.
1) Auto target to AI/Player is kinda silly even if i am flying far away pressing 1 every 5 sec, the missile will rotate to the target behind me, there should have a lock mechanic to specific target then press (1) to launch the attack.
2) healing /change it to repair the ship itself every 10 seconds.
3) ????????????
4) ????????????
5) Shield?

also some big plants as earth doesn't have collision.. i can go through it easily.
So much options that you and your team can do.

I voted yes and hopefully you folks can get steam greenlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for support. actualy we release next update 1.8 look and try it :)

if yiu want help please contact me at mail: contact@lusorion.com :)

Cheers Reniezs

Back