Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Helping make NoPeace's life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a joke, but NoPeace, this is just a suggestion. Everytime you post, you put "NoPeace - Out" at the end of it. I am suggesting for you to put that in your sig, lol. It'll make your life a wholelot easier.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why does he need serious help? He seems to be a good guy

Reaction score
yes becky i am insaine :D

oh well... y do i do it you may ask well... there is a meaning behind it :p
and i have told it b4 and i guess ill tell it again

well.... teh "NoPeace - out" is kinda like my trade mark, the thing ppl remember about me
but it actually originated form another forum, where me and a m8 of mine would share an account
and the way ppl would distinguish the difference between us is the "NoPeace - out" and his "TheReaper"
and as a matter of habbit of doing it i just stayed with me, and i pretty much like doing it since its somethign different ;)

NOPeace - out

Reaction score
[N]asser said:
This is a joke, but NoPeace, this is just a suggestion. Everytime you post, you put "NoPeace - Out" at the end of it. I am suggesting for you to put that in your sig, lol. It'll make your life a wholelot easier.
Yeah... It would make alot of sense...

Crash

:toilet_cl

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad you know that you have that option, lol. From now on, I'll start putting this at the end of my posts: "[N]asser` ~ out", lol.

[N]asser` ~ Out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It really pisses me off

just put it in yer damn sig u stiff.

makes u look like youve wrote more than u have done and its rly jus spam.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
It really pisses me off

just put it in yer damn sig u stiff.

makes u look like youve wrote more than u have done and its rly jus spam.
thats not the worse part ,the worse part is when some noobs copy this stuff and do it in every post
People it doesnt make u cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back