Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Here's what I have obtain from RaGEZONE fans and past smod and mod

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The beggining
You all know that the founder of RaGEZONE is Daniel "Mental", James created RaGEZONE in 2001 and was introduced in 2006 he was featured into a book in 2006 :confused_,RaGEZONE community became the number one MMORG community since the launched of the very first server Legend Of Mir 2 they've obtain the files from another mmorg(no files were release about this ask Mental).The first Legend Of Mir server was hosted on a computer by Gavin Johnson he could'nt host the server because of his dial-up connection,(H'mm who is he?what's his account?probally Pieman/Boko himeself?) anyway when the first server were released so is the community the community became hit with soo many members joining obtaining files of their favorite mmorg games when the community became number one lawsuit were the target the recent lawsuit was agaisnt by CodeMasters gamedeveloper of RF Online (What's RF?) RaGEZONE has to shutdown the section from another lawsuit.Other files you wanna know more about could be located here if you learned to search ,lol,server closed try looking for another one.

Staff
Boko(smod)
Piman(former mod)
Inzane(mod)
Dandune(mod)
WGfreak(smod)
LGkiez(former mod)
No-Peace(mod) or (smod)
Flameingskul(mod)

and many more......

The staff consist of 50 there are Administrator,Super moderator, and moderator they all have different jobs Smod jobs is to banned and un-banned members and could make new topics in the section,moderators are only asign on one section their jobs are closing threads,infraction :smile: for members who break the rules.

TYPE of MMORG;
3 Online
A3
Audition
Aglaia Online
BombGame
Conquer Online
Dark Ages
Dragon Raja
Forestia
Gate to Heavens
Gunz Online (Gunz is not an mmorg it's third party gaming so is CounterStrike)
Gunbound
Habbo Hotel
Infantry Online
JXOnline
Kal Online
Knight Online
Legend of Mir 2.3
Legend of Mir 3
L2Emu
L2OFF
Lunentia
Meridian 59
Mu Online
Muhon
Navyfield
Nexus tk
NHERO
O2Jam
Pangya Online
Priston Tale
Ran Online
Ragnarok Online
Redmoon Online
Repent Online
Risk Your Life
Rose Online
Runescape
T4C
Travia Online
Trickster Online
tsonline
Woool
World of Warcraft
WYD2
-Here are the past community-

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is this supposed to be for..?

Most of us already know this stuff..

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really don't see a point in this. You can see the forums on the REGULAR FORUM .. but if you're not going to list all the staff atleast link us to the place where they show the :)<

Reaction score
You all know that the founder of RaGEZONE is Daniel "Mental", James created RaGEZONE in 2001
How come i didn't know that? Huh very interesting.
RaGEZONE community became the number one MMORG community since the launched of the very first server Legend Of Mir 2
Sweet, we were the number 1 MMORPG community before we even were a MMORPG community.
H'mm who is he?what's his account?probally Pieman/Boko himeself?
That would definetly make sense since they were here before even i was!
Staff
Boko(smod)
Piman(former mod)
Inzane(mod)
Dandune(mod)
WGfreak(smod)
LGkiez(former mod)
No-Peace(mod) or (smod)
Flameingskul(mod)
That's a very detailed list.
The staff consist of 50 there are Administrator,Super moderator, and moderator they all have different jobs Smod jobs is to banned and un-banned members and could make new topics in the section,moderators are only asign on one section their jobs are closing threads,infraction for members who break the rules.
That's some very accurate description of what we do and how we are organized.
Gunz Online (Gunz is not an mmorg it's third party gaming so is CounterStrike)
Sounds about right.

Now seriously, wtf are you actually thinking here...

I'm going to infract you for spamming, but to punish you even more i will move this and have the whole community laugh at you, afterall it's spam, it belongs in spamzilla.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't think it matters now... her/his Acc is terminated.
Anyone know why?

Reaction score

Sweet, we were the number 1 MMORPG community before we even were a MMORPG community.

Sounds about right.

I'm going to infract you for spamming, but to punish you even more i will move this and have the whole community laugh at you, afterall it's spam, it belongs in spamzilla.

Your just jealous you weren't mentioned in the mod list! Ohh w8 neither was I, can I infract him as well? :p

I don't think dan was sued by CM, he just couldn't be arsed to defend himself. Think he made the right choice really, no section is worth that much.

Who the duck is Gavin Johnston? Johnyl1 maybe? Only person who I can think it could be. 0o

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I miss Kaoii: (

Reaction score

Sounds about right.

i lol'd

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
literally pi-man hes 3.14159265m tall and 3.14159265 wide

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whaha, that guy/girl was spamming the whole forum anyways ^^.

literally pi-man hes 3.14159265m tall and 3.14159265 wide

Wow, pi-man. You are long and extremely fat ^^, and round haha.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats because its Pi as in The Math Term. =] ( GoogleZ! )

Erm, This thread has no meaning.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats because its Pi as in The Math Term. =] ( GoogleZ! )

Yes ^^. Would be weird if it was i man, as in i = non-real. Or e man, infinity man, sin(20) man...

The Penguinator
Legend
Reaction score
Well at least he spelled my nickname correctly. I'll give him credits for that =P And I'm in the top of the list again, didnt know I was this popular (Im at the top of the "We are cool" topic aswell ^^)

Back