Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi there, old friends new friends and no friends. In dire need of some help.

Reaction score
Due to corona virus out break and the quarantine starting abruptly I am now royally fucked. I know most of you if any of you at all don't know me or about my situation nor do care, I also know there are much better place to be spending your money, but I am now cornered and you don't know if you never try. Basically I have about 20 euros left to live for a week however the quarantine will last at least 15 days which made me really sad, worry some, I cried, I thought about stuff, and I said to myself well it doesn't hurt to try as a last resort. So here I am any ammount helps tremendously, at least for now while the shops are still open. Yours truly, mucski.

Also If you think I'm lying or anything feel free to contact me and I'll take more pics or whatever

Last edited:
Back