Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Homoq:application

do you wish Homoq aka Trigun stay on rz?

• Yes give him a chance!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no i dont want him to stay.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i just wanted to say well to be honest i dont wanna leave ragezone its been few days and i already miss it pls let me stay i mean i cant get back to past to change evriething i done even i think i didnt done something that ruined you life that cannot be forgived... i guess it wasnt that evil.... maybe i could stay but maybe not it pteneds on how much all people moderators would vote if you all want.... Can we work it out? ........................
I didnt meant all those nasty things i said it was just long conflict people it can be forgived if you really think about it. I promise I`ll be better , I`ll do anything .... its just what i really mean right now and forever. i make poll after you read just vote for me stay or not if in 3 days most of people will vote to keep me maybe RZ will keep me if in 3 days its turned people dont wanna leave me then i just leave forever with all bad or good i done here :(

No Disrespect i dont mean no harm ;)

P.S: i think god hates me :(

bye and pls dont kill me :)

officialy this application means nothing but maybe RZ keeps :(

Rise To Power

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i vote for you to stay since you made me a very good sig

Peace

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I vote you out, you had your chance and got banned then ip banned which you proxied around. i think you just take what is given to you.

Just leave.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Proven to work on retards that proxy around ip bans.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't actually have a clue what you did wrong but it sounds bad. I'd try really hard not to do them again (if you can stay) and be the best person you can from now on. It seems that you've lost the trust of a bunch of people, though... Trust is very difficult (impossible in most cases) to earn back. I'm sure you know that by now, though.

RZ IS addicting. (I've noticed withdraw syptoms when I'm away. Not pleasant. :p)

Besides, you seem fairly nice. You DID make me a great sig/avatar! (I just can't put the avatar up yet. >.<)

I voted 'yes'. You should be given another chance because it seems that you really want to stay and be better. ^_^ I view RZ as a family... I don't like the idea of kicking a family member out perminantly rather then (gradually) forgiving them when they want to do better.

Just keep in line from here on, okay?

Edited:
(I misspelled a word and it didn't make since.)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah we could be a family :( Tsuki i am not retarded i just was in bad situation.i know my chance to stay is 1:............. cant put that number here even but you'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you dont glow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
grow up and get a life will ya...
u have had 20+ accounts that got banned, many of which were banned cuz u flammed the staff wiht them
and not to mention u have had 4 ip bans
do us all a favor and go kill your self as DTB sugested

NoPeace - out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back