Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Reaction score
Just to inform you that Akaruz this morning went back to the hospital due to his health problems.

We do not know if he will be back or not since his condition isnt good.

I'll try to get some more information during the following thats since I only knew about him going to the hospital because his parents called me on the phone

I knew he wasnt ok since the last month he actually spent in bed and kinda was ok since he drove to his parents this week for a visit and some "vacations"

Regards
Igor Roomate

Reaction score
Please keep me informed Igor, I've been worried about Aka :(

I'll attempt to visit him tomorrow after the work , since i don't know if he's in conditions to have visits , couldn't talk with his Parents today since i i had a 3 hour swift and their mobile was unreachable before i went to work

PS.: I thought it was from your knowledge that Igor is the real name of Akaruz

Regards
Rui , Igor's Roommate

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to inform you

I've managed to talk with Aka's Father this afternoon , according to him he had some problems during the night , but the Medics said his condition got stable afterwards , but couldnt say if he was out of danger for the time being or not since its a delicate situation.

For what i gathered during my talk with his father , he is on those situations that can die in any minute ( now , a month , a year ) since he cannot be operated , and that i didnt knew, his father said that they knew about his condition for like 2 years but I've lived with ( or vice versa ) for about 5years on my apartment and even our friends that lived with him on the another house didnt knew.

I know that he faint around 2 months ago in our house , but we thought it was due to something we were doing at that time and he only replied to us it was a low tension thing nothing bad

I'm gonna visit him on thursday

Reaction score
What??? I am sorry but when did I miss the thread on Akaruz having some sort of condition? He cannot die.. this wouldnt be right, im rather Ducking upset now...

:(

no , not even his closest friends knew about it , for what i gather only he and his closest family knew about it , and noone else knew , since its how Akaruz in real life acts , he doesnt show or likes to talk his weakness or problems.

Talking with some close friends from his hometown that used to visit him here , they told me that lately they saw him with some problems , since he would start coughing or vomit , but when they asked him , he said it was normal and that he just had eat too fast , nothing bad and would avoid talking about it since according to them it wasnt that often , they also said it wasnt his 1st time he did that near them , the first time was last year during the summer and would do like once per week or month and then stopped

Everyone one has a big secret , it seems this was Akaruz one , since we all noticed a major change on him a few years ago were he just disconnect from all his friends for a while and at the time no one knew why he did that since he became too distant and only continued speaking with a small group from his hometown ( his friends from childhood ) , now we are starting to think it was due to this , but well its more speculation than anything , since Igor was always a reserved person , he wouldnt mind talking about anything with you as long as you didnt asked about his problems.

I'll inform you of anything after thursday visit and tell him i did informed you guys about his situation since it was one of the things he requested.

Regards
Igor's Roomate

Reaction score
I'm quite worried after reading this but he is quite the fighter. Please send my best wishes. Any news you can forward to us would be more than appreciated. Thanks for getting to us.

Reaction score
Akaruz got out of the hospital , since the doctors couldnt do anything more with him and its impossible to do any type of operation

He's right now at home , dont know if he will be able to log from home or not since he was under severe drugs the day i went to visit him

About the adress i unfortunately dont know his postal code since usually all his mail comes to this address not the one from his Parents

Reaction score
I thought i had already said this but it seems the submit didnt worked , since sometimes this forum takes too long to load

Akaruz left Hospital yesterday and went back home since the doctors couldnt do anything to help him and he choosed to leave the hospital

Basicly left the hospital so he could die at home since thats what will happen sooner or latter , unfortunately there isnt nothing the doctors could do.

About the adress like i said on the other thread that i cant see , i said that i didnt knew his adress at least the postal code , since the address he was using was from this house.

Offtopic - the new skin on a 16:10 screen looks awfull , i had to tweak it on Akaruz pc cos i could see the full page and i would bet he would have problems with it , i think its due to the left frame.

Edit : sorry to the new skin i couldnt see or load my old post , i think it was due to my isp or Akaruz pc acting funny

Last edited:
Reaction score
i am so very sad to hear this :(

please pass this on to akaruz;

"Old man, in the time i've known you, you've made a real positive impact on me, thanks for that :) Your friend always, Lee/Ex"

Thank you lee , i'll try to post something later on when i arrive home since i just came here to this house to get some stuff.

Sorry that you guys had to hear what happened to me by my roomate but as he said noone knew it , but well i might say its kinda funny to know when you're gonna die , not the exact day for close.

And well now i got a special driver since my family doesnt want me to drive due to the circumstances , so i'm trying to enjoy my last moments the best i can

The Only regret i have its that i never had the chance to meet you guys in real life

Regards
Akaruz

p.s.: I prefer this skin to the previous one , my roomate took a screenshot and i just laughed and thought thank god i wasnt here or i would witch at Mental so much

Back