Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RIP:(
We never actually spoke.
But i wish we did (Y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aka shall rest in peace,
I never got to actually talk to him in any manner, he was from Portugal , what a coincidence, Akaruz you will be sorely missed.

~ Tiago Oliveira

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt talk with hem or met hem but for what i read he looks like a good person . And what i whant to say it Rest in Peace dude u ware the best

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh my god, I can't believe it, he really died??.......
Rest in peace mate, we'll be missing you :(((((((((

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
been a member of ragezone for a long time. I hhave never really contributed to any one topic and for the most part stayed on the fringe of the community. But I did see Akaruz's hand in alot of places here. His is a loss that will be felt by all in the ragezone community. even those of us who just lurk in the shadows.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow. I am truly at a loss here. I did not know him well, and I regret that I did not do so. He was truly a cornerstone in RageZone and forever shall be. Even though we did not carry much conversation, I always felt like he was lurking around my forum sections. Every problem I had was quickly solved and in a generous way. He never had a bad word to say to me directly and frankly just having him around made my life easier as a moderator.

He will be missed immensely and I will never forget what he did for my section at various times. Quelling an outbreak of ignorance here and there and preventing a leak to open legal backlash were only a few of the small and large things he did for me.

Rest well, sir, for you have deserved it. May you find peace and be free of any and all pain. I'm sure you have lived a good life and so shall you be rewarded as such.

I don't know what religion, if any, you were but I know in my religion, a life means a wonderful afterlife of peace and serenity.

Sorry, I had more but with all of this I can't finish it.

Peace be with you, Akaruz.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All Hail The God Father.
:hail:
R.I.P

Edit:

Dear Akaruz,
I know we never talked, I know you don't really know me, but I've been reading through the comments and Its just enough to make me feel sad that you passed away.
No one ever knows where you went Hell or heaven, in all if you went to heaven may god have peace on your soul.
Peace Giver,
Haithem Assad

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work in this life time Akaruz. I never knew you but know your legacy will life on.

RIP :(

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my, your making me cry (REALLY!) You will be missed and i hope you managed to do everything you wanted to, as you said about your heart and brain i think i have a heart problem as if i run for more then 20secconds i can feel my heart ache like mad and i feel ill, im not sure how long i will last to be sure, maybe if i go i will meet you @as said by another user@ on gods internet, where you cant feel any pain and you can explore without beng disturbed.
RIP M8 see you sooner or later, i will use your avatar and public picture always.

Ps: im not fat,so thats not why i cant run for more then 20secs.
Loved forever
Pixelpro321

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rip Mate !! U will be missed :(! I cried when i read this thread , man..... life can duck u soo hard sometime X( :((! RIP Akaruz, U will be missed!

Reaction score
Its sad to see how life sometimes can be unfair.

After 4 and half year of ragezone, this is the post i never expected to see.

The lost of the great one and a fellow portuguese.

Always with us in RZ.

Descansa em paz.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i have met you:(

Btw, i dont believe in after life, so....
Only thing i can say....
Hm, You will be remembered....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not describe my sadness... words are not enough and late :( to my greatest regret, i didn't have a chance to say good bye old friend. Was a pleasure talking and working with you on RFOnline.

Back