Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm reading this page after and after again. But everytime i am reading the big post of aka, i get tears in my eys. I know he is death now, but i could imagine how he felt. Dang, i'm thinking a real different way about my life now because of his post. I'm gonna enjoy my life to. and not being a gameahollic, I gonna watch the world and doing more things outside etc. Instead of playing games. The world has got allot of stuff to give. you just need to find out. I'm feeling very sad about aka and his familly. Rest in peace my friend. I never knew you but i Respect you allot! you changed my life with this incredible post!

AKA, Thanks for your life(L)
we miss you:*:

Reaction score
I just checked my inbox and received the letter from Dan regarding this tragic event, and I can't believe I found out so late. I honestly shed a tear. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that he's in a better place now. We had our differences while I worked here, but I always respected him as an individual and someone who was committed to their beliefs and values.

RIP.

Reaction score
i remembered when i was setting up my mu online(or should i say OFFLINE) with 97 and i was wondering why there was a default account with a default wizard character named Akaruz xD i never had idea who it was until i came up here in RageZone xD.

to cut my story short, Akaruz was indeed the GodFather of MuOnline servers ahihihihi.

just like what the previous posts says.. rest in peace man.. we will never forget you :) :*:

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
I remember him because he gave me an infraction.

Rest in peace.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't find the words to describe how I'm feeling after knowing what has happened, Akaruz will be in my heart forever and will never be forgotten in anyway.

Love and Peace

SkylineMaster - Warrior19

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damn, I liked this guy for so far I read replies of him.

Rest In Peace.

How fast can life end?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace my good man.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't -not answer- after I've read everything, I didn't know him but as I can see, he was someone really humble, respectfull and helpfull. The best persons always go away the first...
As spike1004 said, his last post was so sad, even more sad when you read it knowing that person is dead :*: ... He gave us a good lesson of life... So sad all of us realize it when it's too late & when the peoples you like are gone... Let's remember something important from Igor, Live your live while you still have time... it pasts so fast, we cannot miss anything from it !

Thanks Igor for everything you did and rest in peace my friend (even if I didn't know you).

My wishes & prays to his family & friends.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just read this thread and I... Don't know what to say... Although I'm a relatively new RZ member, I feel very emotional after reading the thread...

Rest in Peace Igor/Akaruz, god bless you and may you have a wonderful afterlife.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this thread but I noticed a few people with RIP Akaruz in their signatures so I decided to look into it. I came across a few threads but this remains to be the one truly announcing what's going on, and having read through so many pages I'm really upset about this event.

I never really got to know Akaruz but I've most definitely heard of him. I'm going to take everybody's word for it that he truly was a legend. I respect him for all of his time he took at RaGEZONE and even at the most ill of times he still managed to come online and let everybody know what was happening and always wanted to keep everybody updated. I wish I got to know you before you past, as looking at your posts you seem like a genuinely nice and sane person.

I wish you atleast went without having regrets in your life and knowing that you have a whole community that care about you, but also family and friends in the real world. I'm sure nobody will ever forget you and I certainly will never forget this tragic loss.

RIP man.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i don´t care if i´m digging out an old thread.
I think this is one of the most inportant threads in hole RageZone.
Here you see all the support that people can get when they are in a situation that´s not your best. This motivation, support keeps RageZone running and won´t stop

Even that your not here Akaruz i sadly road this too late and i´ve heard this story before but never road this thread. Since i see all the support that you are getting i start to realise something, and that is: Life still goes on even if you´re not here anymore but in the afterlife. You can see this of all the posts are coming here after you´re gone and i hope that heaven has WiFi cause you need to see all this support that you´re getting.

I never got to say this before but: R.I.P Akaruz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the post above me says, I don't care about digging up an old thread, I stumbled upon this again and have seen the worst happened. It's such a shock, but also good to know that Aka isn't suffering any more, and that he can finally be at peace. I want to share a song that's gotten me through some really hard times. It might give some people some solice, it might not.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was like 13/14 I was really interested in Mu server files, and always through digging server files and databases, I'd see Akaruz' name or his test accounts made.

Crazy to now know he has passed away.

RIP

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never post on RaGEZONE anymore, but aka helped me alot in the past. Shocking to see him go, but my thoughts go to his family and I hope he passed away happy.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i miss him :(
i looked on my blog, and one of the recent people to view it was him D:

Back