Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
so i'm trying to enjoy my last moments the best i can
I hope for you this part involves lots of very hot females or whatever makes you happiest.

You're my hero too, but in a different way. I've always appreciated and admired your point of view: always able to keep a distance and look at things in a simplistic way, and you always backed me up.

I don't know what else to say, I just hope whatever happens is the best it can possibly be for you.

(PS happy to see the old avatar back)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well There's a Time in Life where we Reach an End

And Today is my Time to say GoodBye to RageZone and as you guys now , there will not be a comeback like some of the guys

As some of the Top Moderators knew a few days ago , I do have Health Problems that cant be fixed.

One of them I knew i had it for a few years , the other one i found it when i stayed in the hospital on my breakdown ( To be honest for quite a long time i had forgotten that i had a brain tumor since i never had problems with it , but it got worse ) , the other one is Hereditary ( Heart Problems ) and could be operated but no point since I on a position i can die anytime time soon ( specially when the doctors gaved me from 1 day to 1 month life spawn.

I just wanted to Thank you guys for the Good Moments i had on this Forum , The pleasure i had working with servers ( started with Mu and I kept going higher and higher , A3 , RF Online just to name a few )

Was a Pleasure to speak with every single old and present Super Mods ,wont deny that i also liked a few Moderators :p ( But "Hated" with all my heart some - and Mental know how i Bitched at him for putting them as Mods )

Just to name a few , and sorry for not speaking about all or i would had to "waste" more than 2 posts due to the limit

Mental - was a pleasure to help you in your Forum and having it running during your absences :p ( you sheep spanker )

Becky - I Miss that girl alot , loved to speak with her
NoPeace - Loved to Annoy him and making him worried , until he learned how i worked and when i was joking or not :p

Madison - Loved to work with you since we had similar ideas on how to keep the Forum running and what we thought about the stuff we discussed

CrashOverride - Loved your long posts , your massive Wall of texts that you wrote just to make your point and avoid me bitching at you ;)

Triumph - Loved our chats on msn and ofc your posts that made me laugh ( no not the ones in general section but the ones on the Moderation one - you just need to move your butt and stop being Lazy :p )

Loved to witch at Rishwin and GohanSSJ ( being the later a laugh since i would say i would do it on purpose just to see him angry ;) )

And well i think its enough , sorry if i didnt put you above , but if i did that i wouldnt be able to stop writting

To All S.M , it was a pleasure to work at your side , To all Mods it was a pleasure to witch and complain about you guys ;) since sometimes it would be the only way to make you understand how things worked and how to do it.

To All Old members , was a pleasure to serve you guys , to ban a few ( LOTS ) and to help you in your doubt

I only regret that people changed in the server scene since in the old times people would help themselves alot more and try to learn stuff , and nowadays people tend to spend money on server files , keep to themselves or form a private team , but well thats "progress"

To All i say GOOD BYE and my Apologies for not meeting you guys personally ( thats my only regret during all my time here )

Regards
Akaruz
( Igor Almeida )

P.s.: Mental or Exclamatio , if you can move this thread or my post to the General so the others can read it, since i might log during the weekend before i go travelling around my country to see and do the stuff i always wanted to do :p

P.s.II.: Sorry for making my goodbye like this but i couldnt think on a better or easy way of making this post :*:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm just mad I never got to talk to you much except for reported posts. It's sad to see you go, and I only hope the best for you during this dark time.

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Reaction score
Im just speechless right now.. i give you my best wishes Aka, your a great person struggling and i hope you the best in your future..
Just keep in mind that theres people you might not even 'know' actually caring about you.

Reaction score
I think this is one of the few posts where I'm stuck for words so there won't be a wall of text...

You were always the person I respected the most on here and wanted to meet...
I'm just glad I got to talk to you on msn earlier from when this started.

All I can really think of to say is go out and enjoy yourself.

*hugs*
Crash

Super Mexican
Reaction score
All my heart goes out to you Aka.

Never knew you well, but now I wish I had.
Thanks for all you've done for us here at Ragezone.

Reaction score
Well There's a Time in Life where we Reach an End

And Today is my Time to say GoodBye to RageZone and as you guys now , there will not be a comeback like some of the guys

As some of the Top Moderators knew a few days ago , I do have Health Problems that cant be fixed.

One of them I knew i had it for a few years , the other one i found it when i stayed in the hospital on my breakdown ( To be honest for quite a long time i had forgotten that i had a brain tumor since i never had problems with it , but it got worse ) , the other one is Hereditary ( Heart Problems ) and could be operated but no point since I on a position i can die anytime time soon ( specially when the doctors gaved me from 1 day to 1 month life spawn.

I just wanted to Thank you guys for the Good Moments i had on this Forum , The pleasure i had working with servers ( started with Mu and I kept going higher and higher , A3 , RF Online just to name a few )

Was a Pleasure to speak with every single old and present Super Mods ,wont deny that i also liked a few Moderators :p ( But "Hated" with all my heart some - and Mental know how i Bitched at him for putting them as Mods )

Just to name a few , and sorry for not speaking about all or i would had to "waste" more than 2 posts due to the limit

Mental - was a pleasure to help you in your Forum and having it running during your absences :p ( you sheep spanker )

Becky - I Miss that girl alot , loved to speak with her
NoPeace - Loved to Annoy him and making him worried , until he learned how i worked and when i was joking or not :p

Madison - Loved to work with you since we had similar ideas on how to keep the Forum running and what we thought about the stuff we discussed

CrashOverride - Loved your long posts , your massive Wall of texts that you wrote just to make your point and avoid me bitching at you ;)

Triumph - Loved our chats on msn and ofc your posts that made me laugh ( no not the ones in general section but the ones on the Moderation one - you just need to move your butt and stop being Lazy :p )

Loved to witch at Rishwin and GohanSSJ ( being the later a laugh since i would say i would do it on purpose just to see him angry ;) )

And well i think its enough , sorry if i didnt put you above , but if i did that i wouldnt be able to stop writting

To All S.M , it was a pleasure to work at your side , To all Mods it was a pleasure to witch and complain about you guys ;) since sometimes it would be the only way to make you understand how things worked and how to do it.

To All Old members , was a pleasure to serve you guys , to ban a few ( LOTS ) and to help you in your doubt

I only regret that people changed in the server scene since in the old times people would help themselves alot more and try to learn stuff , and nowadays people tend to spend money on server files , keep to themselves or form a private team , but well thats "progress"

To All i say GOOD BYE and my Apologies for not meeting you guys personally ( thats my only regret during all my time here )

Regards
Akaruz
( Igor Almeida )

P.s.: Mental or Exclamatio , if you can move this thread or my post to the General so the others can read it, since i might log during the weekend before i go travelling around my country to see and do the stuff i always wanted to do :p

P.s.II.: Sorry for making my goodbye like this but i couldnt think on a better or easy way of making this post :*:

Im actually tear eyed writing this but I just want to say that its been an absolute pleasure to have you on board and you will be dearly missed, you will always be a legend in these parts.

Love,
Dan.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It is with most regret that I am reading this.

I want to wish you all the best and thank you for taking the time to post this. It is hard on everyone and mostly on you Aka.

Hoping that you will be able to live the best and unforgettable moments of your life in the time you have left. (it just hurts saying that)

Aka, the forever legend of Rz: May the Gods be on your side once you cross into the clearing at the end of the path...

- Captain Scrat

Reaction score
Im actually tear eyed writing this but I just want to say that its been an absolute pleasure to have you on board and you will be dearly missed, you will always be a legend in these parts.

Love,
Dan.

Well you're not the only one that cried since has you know from the previous posts I dont like to talk about myself , but it was the worst post i ever had to make in my life

See ya in the next life

Igor ( Akaruz )

ps .: need to stop posting since each time i do i literally cry since i know i'll never have the pleasure to meet you guys

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'll miss you Akaruz. You were my favorite person/smod in Ragezone, and you inspired me to be more calm on Ragezone and you gave me lots of tips.

Akaruz, I'll pray for your health, and I hope you get better soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx very much for all the work you have done for as here on Ragezone...you will remain in our harts and minds :(

Back