Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

f793
Reaction score
Reading all this, its 2013, its the first time i'm reading this, i'm reading all this for about 1 hour (?)

I dont know Aka, but he lives in the same country as me, and...

I'm crying without knowing him.

How can this be real?

God help this boy.

Hope to meet you somewhere.
Korey.

Same for me :(

4 Beta

G

Gamer74123

Never been so emotional reading a thread before. I am literally balling... I didn't know Aka but from the looks of it he was a great guy.

RIP Aka!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even today people give him and his family their condolences and pay their respects. This me be "outerworld", but he is the spirit of this forum :). May he rest in peace, and may he be the example to other people.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Only today that I know Akaruz had already left us long ago, after searching old thread on DragonRaja.
Really emo now after reading first few pages.

Rest in peace Akaruz.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Wow I'm a bit after, but jesus christ, I can't belive things like this happens.
It's so surreal to see that account, knowing the person that created it, doesn't exist on this earth anymore (he does in heaven).

R.I.P, even though I didn't know this guy at all.

Over 4 years, 2014 will be the 5th year since his passing, so sad, but at the same time it gives you a rather warm feeling lurking around his posts all these years later.

Seeing that I've posted this on my old account, this reply is just a repeat of the quoted above.

Yet again, R.I.P

Reaction score
I remember reading this thread the first time I saw it. I didn't know him, but I read every single page in this thread. It's so hard to see someone you don't know pass and not get to know them. He seemed to be really loved in the community and a really nice guy. Still wish I got to meet/talk to him before he passed. Anways, R.I.P

Put Community First
Reaction score
Holy crap, what a wake-up finding this thread again. I've been through RZ on a number of now forgotten accounts back in the day and remember seeing Akaruz around a lot, and was around back when this post was made... he was a cool guy to chat with, and had a lot of influence, and finding this thread again brought back a lot of memories.

RIP Akaruz, may this community never forget you and cherish life all the more in your memory.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Damn, To think 7 years ago we lost a true legend,

You never knew me Igor, But I heard a lot about you, The way you used to bring influence upon people. And the people who where down to make them feel happy about there self,

You will forever been the Godfather of RaGEZONE and I can guarantee no one is ever taking your place,

R.I.P Soldier

Forever in our thoughts

-Peace

Back