Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Akaruz, I really did never know you, but the more and more I read about you, the more I become deeply interested and attached. Farewell, it's crazy how a member of RZ can die any moment, ;/.

I second that.

I want to post some lyrics here if I may. They were written by a friend of mine who is sadly no longer with us, but they have helped me through the loss of friends and family members. Not all of it fits, but some is quite fitting. If anyone wants to hear the song, send me a pm and i'll send you a link to it.
The song is called Heads Held High

Some people are moving on
Others stuck in the past trying to figure out where it all went wrong
And where did this jealousy come from?
The time, the place, an angry face,
The steps that you retrace will one day lead you back to where
You belong
But the road is long
And so you've finally found your feet so you'll be gone
Hold your head up high
'cause we'll be by your side
Keep telling yourself that everything's gonna be just fine
Can't face another day
But I will be okay
My friends are here to stay

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I never got to thank you for your help provided on forums and msn, your advices are pure gold. Thank you for everything, take care, be happy ...

hugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are loosing a Legend.
Up there its better than here, belive me :)

Go in peace.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never knew you, but I bet you were a great person, good luck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One of ragezones best and longest Mods......

Sorry to see you go....

You was an Ascet to ragezone no can deny that!

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well Akaruz, I honestly dont know what to say, Apart from You will be Missed so much from Ragezone, And not from just the mods, From all members, Go out and enjoy what you got.

Pleasure Meeting you bud,

Donkjam.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't know you too well or much at all for that matter. But all the same it's sad to here about all this. Hope you enjoy traveling while you still can and hope you get to see all the places you have always wanted to.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck, Igor, I'm sobbing here, but not in a bad way. You've given so much, even through your pain and issues. You've been selfless when it comes to RaGEZONE. Sure, we endure some of the harshest, rudest, poorest typed out English, but it made us successful to what we are today. I can honestly say that I've had such a pleasure working with you, even if it was minute. I wish you great happiness and joy on your trip around the country. I just wish I could give you the kind of care you've given all of us, even the ones who don't deserve it. I- duck this, I'm done, can't stop cryin'

Igor, you're irreplaceable in my eyes... Take care

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
goodbye GOD BLESS

I hate really the word brain tumor long story XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this community. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Althought i didn't know who are you but then i am sad after reading this thread.
As what i can said now is "Goodbye" and hope you recover soon.

All my sincerely
JieWei/Sherry

Back