Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

change my name already!
Reaction score
I can usually come up with a response to any subject, but I can barely think straight right now. You are a large part of RaGEZONE's history, and irreplaceable you shall remain. You were always the guy people could go to for advice/help and count on the fact that they were getting a wise response. I've had my fair share of bothering you with questions :p: No matter what happens, you will always be remembered here at RZ as one of the greatest members this forum has ever known. And with tears in my eyes, I wish that we don't have to say farewell to you for a long long long time.

The Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't really know what to say other than i feel so bad for you :( Hopefully there will be a little good news to come yet. You have all of my best wishes Akaruz!

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
:/ Good luck dude enjoy what time you have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow this is so sad....

Well I hope you still pwn the noobs when you're gone and tell us whether there is an afterlife or not. ;\

But goodbye..

Saucepan
Reaction score
Well, to pay Akaruz back for all his hard works, times that he spared for the sake of the RZ community, all the bitching to discipline our asses, and etc, we must be good.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Now who's gonna show me pics of chicks on RZ and tell me that they'd so do them?

Come back old man! I really don't wanna say more coz I know I wouldn't be able to keep those tears in and I haven't cried in over 12 years now.

I really wished I was the Hindu Paki Santa .. atleast I cud have fulfilled my own wishes then. My life changed 5 years ago for a new turn coz of RaGEZONE and if there was an inspiration for me back then - it was YOU. You know what am talking about.

If you don't come back Aka, I'll reveal your picture to the world. Mwahah. Yeah. Am blackmailing you ... <3
Just do something, get well and come back dude...

:( :( :( :((

Loss is a relative term.
Reaction score
I remember your work in the Mu Online section , you are a legend and so you will remain for the Mu community and Ragezone.
Haven't got to know you better, but I wish you a nice life from now on .

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Never actually got round to talking to you, apart from a few occasions on which I required help, and the answers you gave me were a lot more useful and to the point than the others I got. Your post was very touching, and it's pretty sad. Hope you enjoy the time you have left, and hope that you will last a lot longer than the doctors predict. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into RaGEZONE; I don't really know what else to say; it's all been said. I guess it's goodbye, and the hope that you'll get well soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have hope akaruz, who knows, if u keep it up, u just might live another 50 years, miracles happens, dont give up!

Catz
Reaction score
Well, right now I'm hating myself because I took your presence for granted. I never took the time to get to know you and I really do regret it now.

Enjoy the time you have my friend. This forum community will surely never be the same without you. Good-bye.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well I'll say it as others have, I'm very sorry to hear about your news, and with all my heart I hope you can do the things you wanted to do in life and I hope you greatly enjoy them.

This will teach me to enjoy life that little bit more, and although we never spoke, you have greatly influenced me in this moment alone. I know RZ will always have a special place for you and will always speak greatly of you. As someone that also suffers from a heart condition even though minor I feel I can empathise with you in some ways.

As my father once said to me, it doesn't matter if there is no afterlife for us, as long as we live in peace with others and leave our mark with our friends, we will live on for eternity through them and their thoughts, and I know this is true of you, here at ragezone.

Peace dude.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Peace be with you my old friend...I believe that you were one of the first from RZ I had the pleasure of adding to my MSN, and it was because of your example that I started to add others and offer them help and advise. May your example that has been set be picked up on by others as well and continued on for this is the true form of immortality.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Akaruz,

Hello dude, don't give up and said doctor told me i have 1 month more. duck doctors they are shitheads just fight with your problem bro and dont let that poop beat u! I know its hard i know everyone will blame me about what i said but I really write this words with good meaning..Please dont be afraid and beat your ill!!! Let's give some plus energy to Mr.Akaruz RZ people! :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Akaruz,

Hello dude, don't give up and said doctor told me i have 1 month more. duck doctors they are shitheads just fight with your problem bro and dont let that poop beat u! I know its hard i know everyone will blame me about what i said but I really write this words with good meaning..Please dont be afraid and beat your ill!!! Let's give some plus energy to Mr.Akaruz RZ people! :thumbup:
Well,it's horrible seeing you die so young

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
I read your post Akaruz and by it I can see that you are almost giving up, but you should know that anything can be cured as long as you pray and believe in it - God can do miracles as long as you believe. There might be doctors, scientist and others who say that it's impossible, but nothing is impossible - you just have to believe in yourself and everything will be fine. If results are getting worse then maybe it's ment to be like that? Maybe you're just to good for this world and something much, much better is waiting for you in other world? Think of it and just don't give up!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I did not die.

Reaction score
Akaruz, I didn't really ever know or talk to you, but I do know that this forum wouldn't be like it is today without you.

I am sure you are a great man, both on and off these forums, and I would like to personally thank you for everything you have done for RageZone.

I sincerely wish you the very best and hope that you live out the rest of your life doing what you have dreamed about, going where you have always wanted to. I hope you can do all this with little to no stress or sadness. I wish you nothing more than eternal happiness for the rest of your days, and wherever you may end up after that.

Good luck, and good bye.

Sincerely,
TimeBomb

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Akaruz

After reading this i felt like something just stabbed me in the back i couldn't think of anyone that would happen to this (has people said)young age. it goes to show you that life isn't a game but after i read of your situation i honestly can say i felt a tear running down my eyes without me knowing i may of not known you or talked to you right now i wish i did. As i see it has effected a lot of members of RZ and i know for a fact your a great man, at the moment im speechless sorry if this sucks.

Good Luck, and Good Bye you will always be remembered

~Syns

Back