Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Reaction score
How did I miss to talk to you at least once... I do not know you, but only reading your history is motive to cry and I did.
And we are not losing a Legend, he'll be still being among us... you Igor will be always remember.

I can't understand how did I miss this new, so sad to know

Good Bye, I will always remember you, we'll always remember you legend

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Akuraz
we never spoke but u were still my fave smod ever :).. YOU ARE A LEGEND!
When I got hit by a car at 40mph they said I probably wouldnt live, hell they even airlifed me to hospital and I nearly had to have brain surgery, because I had a cracked skull but hell im still alive

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
:( cheers Akaruz, that's easily the saddest post I've ever read on here. I almost cried at this line:

"P.s.II.: Sorry for making my goodbye like this but i couldnt think on a better or easy way of making this post :*:"

I'll always remember logging into an old 97 muserver with account akaruz pass: datamore You're a pioneer of this forum and it's really sad to see you go. I hope your last days are f*cking incredible, naked midgets, rum and cokes, the whole 9 yards; and my heart goes out to your friends and family for the difficult time ahead of them.

Not much else I can say.. good luck and I hope you go peacefully. Stay strong dude.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
enjoy your holiday.

(Just so people know, as 2 people already stated to me, that isn't a dig at him or anything anti-human. I'm being human and wishing him the best for a happy holiday, by not giving him a "Goodbye Msg"...)

Last edited:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Akaruz will always live in our hearts and this will make him immortal, a legend. Let us become his legacy. We will never forget you mate. We are one!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am reading all the posts in this thread with tears in my eyes... I dont have much words to say but i have a wish for you, and it's a MIRACLE, i hope you will be one of the lucky people.

Enjoy every single second of your Holiday, and dont forget to visit Portimao :p

We will never forget what u have been done for RaGEZONE for the last years.

Last edited:
bleh....
Reaction score
Akaruz, I really don't know what I could say. No words can change fate, as unfortunate as that is. I remember when you infracted me 3 times in a matter of 30 seconds for posting replies to a few debates lol. You quickly reversed them, and applauded me (as well as mentioned it in a temporary sticky) for my formal, and thoughtful posts.

To me, that showed you took the time to think about something, even after infracting. It's a rare quality to see one admit fault, and I commend you on it. Another clear memory that sticks out above all for me personally, was my wedding. You, as well as a few other Mod's, took time out of your lives, to attend the viewing and congratulate me. It pretty much brought tears to my eyes, to know that regardless of knowing the person or not, you showed support for them. In a way, it made me appreciate you and this forum even more.

I am personally going to miss you man, and I wish you and your family all the best. There was a saying my grandmother said to me about a month before she died. "Sometimes in life, the great ones suffer the most, but it's through that suffering, that you see how truly great they are." Not that we need to see you suffer to realize your value, but it didn't hit most people until something like this. Take it easy man, and just know there are people who think very highly of you.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Aka. We had some good times with MU back in the day. You will be missed.

-Ryan/Iron Maiden

Reaction score
So that is your name Aka, Igor. I never know that, along with a lot of other things I never knew. I have no idea on your opinion on me but sometimes I wish we could have got to know each other as your such an impact on RageZone compared to me that it would have be nice to understand you a little better. Even though we didn't get to know each other I really hope you really enjoy yourself out there and do EVERYTHING you have always wanted to do.

Come back at some point, tell us where you been, what you been up to just so we know your still fighting out there.

Now I don't do goodbyes very well, everyone who knows me knows I can't do it. What I will say is See you again soon and be happy about what you have accomplished ^^

P.S I am rubbish at english so here is a post to have a good bash it. =P

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think we may have spoken once or twice. But still
I wish nothing but the best my Rz Godfather.
Pull in there

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is awful.

I've never really gotten to know you but my heart is broken for you (Y).

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
too bad to hear that >.<
i lost friend in real life since month ago because of Heart problems
i dunno To what extent the seriousness of the situation but ...
i hope you be fine and stay with us here :(

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It makes me really sad, I can't do more than wishing you all the best... Good luck at everything dude, our prayers will be with you....

Mother effin' clouds
Reaction score
Damn... really really sorry to hear :(

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Igor.

It was a pleasure to work with you. you will always be remembered here. We all pray for you.

-Tom

Reaction score
You know what? It's sad to see you go like this. I've known you since before I ever came here to RZ. Sure we had our ups and downs but that's typical of friends. One thing is for certain, you always knew how to make a good joke. So it's really a shame that we never got a chance to meet. I just hope you can make the best of the rest of your life.

NoPeace - out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ei tuga fica bem
espero k saibas k toda a gente aki no Porto te deseja as melhoras
Rui se puderes podias dar-nos a rua dele para mandarmos postais de melhoras

Back