Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aka I never really gotten to know you,but you are a brave person.The way your posts seem with all those happy emoticons:)P :)).I really do hope you can do everything you always wanted to do.I wish you happiness and everything you deserve.

To your Parents: I am really sorry for your loss.I bet you guys wouldve done all you can to save him but unfortunately its impossible.

Best wishes Igor

-Kevin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adeus Padrinho
Nunca te conheci mas mesmo assim para trablahares neste forum deves ter sido um grande homem

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your good work and what you did for us and those who are around you won't be forgotten.
As a fellow Portuguese, visit Azores, natures best-friend and you'll surelly will feel complete after visiting it.
Best of luck on your journey.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I couldn't help but think about you this evening, and think about how brave you are, you're a great guy and I hope (evan though the chances are slim) that you get well. It would hurt me to see you go.
Love from Nova.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
God It's gotta be one of the first times I've been crying whilst typing. It's just...you can't help but feel choked for words when your speaking to somebody you know could pass on at any moment.

Aka you've gained my respect years ago because of how passionate your points, opinions or arguments are. Sure some people saw it as bitching just the sake of bitching at times, but you just felt strongly about having certain things done in a certain way at a certain time. No different to my own Dad really hence why I'd giggle about it now and then even though you we're serious lol

I just wish I could have met you at the ragepartys, even if it was just to shake your hand as I've always wondered what it would be like to meet you whenever a party comes along.

It's been an absolute pleasure knowing you my friend, I refuse to say goodbye because it isn't goodbye forever. It's...I'll see you later. Your bravery truly is an inspiration *hugs*.

Love

Vito Raffaele Vincenzo Paone-Baxter

Last edited:
Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont die buddy :(
i never got the chance to be banned by you.
God bless.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
God It's gotta be one of the first times I've been crying whilst typing. It's just...you can't help but feel choked for words when your speaking to somebody you know could pass on at any moment.

Aka you've gained my respect years ago because of how passionate your points, opinions or arguments are. Sure some people saw it as bitching just the sake of bitching at times, but you just felt strongly about having certain things done in a certain way at a certain time. No different to my own Dad really hence why I'd giggle about it now and then even though you we're serious lol

I just wish I could have met you at the ragepartys, even if it was just to shake your hand as I've always wondered what it would be like to meet you whenever a party comes along.

It's been an absolute pleasure knowing you my friend, I refuse to say goodbye because it isn't goodbye forever. It's...I'll see you later. Your bravery truly is an inspiration *hugs*.

Love

Vito Raffaele Vincenzo Paone-Baxter

Some greats words there..

Reaction score
it breaks my heart reading what befell one of rz's greatest pillar.

and sometimes i know we ask ourselves, why events like this have

to happen commonly to good people.

i being on the medical field understand what akaruz is going

through having had known a couple of individuals who had the

same case.

all i can say is that our fate isn't in our hands, and that there

are things we ultimately cannot control.

at this moment, i choose to think on the brighter side of things,

and trust in the fighting spirit of the human body.

continue to live life aka, nothing is ever final until we give up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know you, but I literally started to tear when I saw your goodbye. I will pray for you, and I wish the best for you and your family. I have an uncle with a brain tumor, and I do know the pain that your family is going through right now, and I cannot even imagine the pain that you are going through. I also had an uncle with pancreatic cancer, and it really was terrible.

My entire heart is with you, and I wish you the very best. I hope you get better.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Akaruz, you've been a great co-worker for some time during the early days of the MU scene, let alone a great person.
You were brilliant and resourceful, and always knew what to say (well mostly :p:).

You will be missed by the old folk of the old scene of the good old times...
So I think I'm saying this for all us old folks;
You will be greatly missed and your achievements will never be forgotten, let alone the memory of you.

P.S. See ya in the afterlife! (Just don't forget to log on there :wink:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although we never spoke or had a conversation, its always sad when someone is walking through The Valley of Death. My prayers go out to you and your family. I wish i could say "Everything will be okay" like you would say in a situation with friends, because we don't know. All i have to say is never give up, keep fighting till your last breath.

Good luck.
See you in another life.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Igor,

I lurk here forever and see like two your posts... they were pro... Aka good luck and god is probably going to force a miracle on a great person like you. Its hard knowing the end is close... (Not being negative.) I have dealt with it in family members. It is very hard. Aka i wish you luck and so does everyone else on the community. Even the sh*tbags do... or ill kill em. Aka i wish you luck and i hope you enjoy more of the worlds wonders in your final days of life.

Sincerely,
Adam.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Igor,

I have never gotten to talk to you, as I am a new member of RageZone. But just reading each and every post of the members on this thread.. I know for a fact that you're a great person and someone that everyone can look up to you. I also read a few posts of yours and I knew right away you were a guy I would get along with :blush:
I find it amazing how you can stand strong and tall, while knowing that you can pass away at any moment. In my eyes, you are a very strong person. But before I end my reply, I just want you to know that you're not alone, and that many other people are with you, and you need to remember that :D
I wish you happiness and enjoyment on your trips and sight-seeings. Also, I'm a very religious person, so my prayers are out to you :):

Sincerely,
ButtSecks
Kevin Price

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The worst way to die is when u know its gonna come sooner or later . I hope it will be later in ur case . Good luck to you, hope ull have a wonderfull trip.

*hugs'n'love*

Reaction score
Akaruz,hi.I'm from greece and i would like to say that you are the best and we all love you here.Today i read the post about you and i am ready to cry.Good luck to your trip.We all love you man.

Best wishes.
Sorry for my bad english.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Well There's a Time in Life where we Reach an End

And Today is my Time to say GoodBye to RageZone and as you guys now , there will not be a comeback like some of the guys

As some of the Top Moderators knew a few days ago , I do have Health Problems that cant be fixed.

One of them I knew i had it for a few years , the other one i found it when i stayed in the hospital on my breakdown ( To be honest for quite a long time i had forgotten that i had a brain tumor since i never had problems with it , but it got worse ) , the other one is Hereditary ( Heart Problems ) and could be operated but no point since I on a position i can die anytime time soon ( specially when the doctors gaved me from 1 day to 1 month life spawn.

I just wanted to Thank you guys for the Good Moments i had on this Forum , The pleasure i had working with servers ( started with Mu and I kept going higher and higher , A3 , RF Online just to name a few )

Was a Pleasure to speak with every single old and present Super Mods ,wont deny that i also liked a few Moderators :p ( But "Hated" with all my heart some - and Mental know how i Bitched at him for putting them as Mods )

Just to name a few , and sorry for not speaking about all or i would had to "waste" more than 2 posts due to the limit

Mental - was a pleasure to help you in your Forum and having it running during your absences :p ( you sheep spanker )

Becky - I Miss that girl alot , loved to speak with her
NoPeace - Loved to Annoy him and making him worried , until he learned how i worked and when i was joking or not :p

Madison - Loved to work with you since we had similar ideas on how to keep the Forum running and what we thought about the stuff we discussed

CrashOverride - Loved your long posts , your massive Wall of texts that you wrote just to make your point and avoid me bitching at you ;)

Triumph - Loved our chats on msn and ofc your posts that made me laugh ( no not the ones in general section but the ones on the Moderation one - you just need to move your butt and stop being Lazy :p )

Loved to witch at Rishwin and GohanSSJ ( being the later a laugh since i would say i would do it on purpose just to see him angry ;) )

And well i think its enough , sorry if i didnt put you above , but if i did that i wouldnt be able to stop writting

To All S.M , it was a pleasure to work at your side , To all Mods it was a pleasure to witch and complain about you guys ;) since sometimes it would be the only way to make you understand how things worked and how to do it.

To All Old members , was a pleasure to serve you guys , to ban a few ( LOTS ) and to help you in your doubt

I only regret that people changed in the server scene since in the old times people would help themselves alot more and try to learn stuff , and nowadays people tend to spend money on server files , keep to themselves or form a private team , but well thats "progress"

To All i say GOOD BYE and my Apologies for not meeting you guys personally ( thats my only regret during all my time here )

Regards
Akaruz
( Igor Almeida )

P.s.: Mental or Exclamatio , if you can move this thread or my post to the General so the others can read it, since i might log during the weekend before i go travelling around my country to see and do the stuff i always wanted to do :p

P.s.II.: Sorry for making my goodbye like this but i couldnt think on a better or easy way of making this post :*:

Have a good trip Akaruz.I was hoping to talking to you but i couldn't.As a fan of mu i will always remember you and thinking you.You are our father.Best love and kishes.

Last edited:
Back