Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This wasen't anything what I expected when I logged on this morning ;o

R.I.P ;'[

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To the memory of Akaruz,

Though we've never met, and never directly spoken, your words and your effort have touched my life and made a significant impact.

Your mark is left on the minds of others, your work lives on, your efforts will never be in vein.

Let your spirit fly free knowing that your work on this plane is done. We appreciated it, but now your place is elsewhere.

Time to move on.

Rest in peace, Akaruz.

Reaction score
I feel so lost with words at the moment, it's hard for me to say anything right now. R.I.P Akaruz, you will be missed by this community. He's in a better place now.

:)
Reaction score
Rest In Peace, in the hands of the lord.. May the light be with you and to your family.. youre in a better place now, Akaruz... :(

Something like this happened to me 4 months ago with a good friend :S..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sig

Sorry to hear.
Anyways i did this.
Hope you like it
Look at the attactment
Regards,
knsbx
Darren

akaruz - For your information - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're no longer with us. I am not going to ask the gory details but I pray that you were surrounded by all your loved ones and didn't suffer too much. I pray that God is keeping your family safe and that you managed to say goodbye to everyone. I pray that you are having the time of your afterlife up there and really enjoying yourself. I even have this imagine where your pointing down at us having a good old laugh. =)

Now I will close this message by saying God bless you and keep you.

Rest now Igor, your work it done and the world will keep spinning but with a little piece in all our hearts, never forgotton.

Goodbye From Catherine & Lucy, my little one. =)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's been over an hour now and I still don't know what to write...

You were always the one to keep me from going off the deep end whenever there were problems by either just making jokes, explaining it to me or just by putting me in my place when it need be. (always with bad spelling though hehe)

I'm glad that I actually had the pleasure of knowing and talking with you.

Farewell Akaruz, my friend.

Crash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, Igor was (and still is) so epic that he should be buried in a pyramid and the pyramid should be guarded 24/7 by the staff of ragezone. :)

RIP. xx

Back