Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inspirational Quotes/Stories.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread is to share Quotes or short Stories which inspired you.

I will start :

" Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value"

Reaction score
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tzu

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves." Lao Tzu

I know this is The Outerworld and all, but this type of threads is not a subject of discussion, so I'll be reporting this now in order for it to be moved.

But first let me take a selfie.

seems perfect for here actually

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tzu

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves." Lao Tzu

That first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
~ Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Live with satisfaction, live like a king.

Reaction score
Love this thread, really. exclamatio - I advice you to check out this channel ->
A lot of Alan Watts stuff and more. Some really wise things in there.

This one especially
It's not Alan Watts though, it's a speech from a "The Great Dictator" from Charlie Chaplin. Here a part of it:
"To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Whole speech here:

Love this speech. Anyhow, Tragedy and Hope makes really great videos, and a lot from Alan Watts. Give it a view, it's worth it.
"Be the change you want to see in this world." - Gandhi

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"With patience and saliva an elephant put it in an ant"

My dad (sounds way better in spanish)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one is for the ladies...

"Life is like a penis, when it gets hard, duck it."

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Peace does not mean to be in place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart"

Damn.

Reaction score
"When we seek to destroy others, we often hurt ourselves. Because it is yourself that wants to be destroyed."

From Pierce in Community.

Rogu3
Reaction score
"Life is a test. We all have the same opportunity to pass it, but we all have a different form."

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Riizq - Inspirational Quotes/Stories. - RaGEZONE Forums

:cool:

Back