Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some inspirational quotes (The therapy thread)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here are some inspirational quotes I thought I'd post, in the case that anybody is going through a rough patch and needs a little inspiration to help get them through it. If you have any (inspirational) quotes, please, feel free to post them. You never know, you may save somebody's life.

First, before I post the quotes, I want to say that this is also a sort of "Therapy thread" where if you need to vent or need someone to talk to you can post about it. I just want to say also that no matter how rough your life may be or seem, it gets better - as long as you keep pushing through it.

As my user title says, life is all about struggling. Why, you may ask? Because as humans we grow from struggle and adversity. If life were a walk in the park than we would never learn anything.

So here are some of my favorite quotes.

-------------------------------------------

Justice For All - Some inspirational quotes (The therapy thread) - RaGEZONE Forums

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

Justice For All - Some inspirational quotes (The therapy thread) - RaGEZONE Forums

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage."

-------------------------------------------

Taken from:

Back