Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is anyone good at this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm having trouble in most of my classes... but especially microeconomics. >.<

Does anyone have some pointers to help me retain (and identify) what is being taught? It just seems so difficult to me. >.< (Especially seeing as I really don't pay attention to the economy/news/etc outside of class so I REALLY have no idea what he's talking about.)

He told us straight up that the book wasn't going to help us... so I've been trying to take really good notes. ... The notes just confuse me.

Pretty much what I think it might be is just a ton of memorization. ... Unfortunately for me my memory is horrible. >.< Soooo... any tips aside from 'try and decipher your writing and re-read your notes over and over'?

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
microeconomics.... i presume thats a degree course then? Honestly dont know anything about it >.< i suppose a good idea would be to ask your lecturer for a little help after class..... One thing that you really shouldent do is stay quite about it otherwise its just gona lead to bad things. Let him know your having a problem n see if he can help you in anyway :). If he sees that your struggling then he will most prolly want to help you coz hes seen that you obviously are keen in learning n wana pass.... best advice i can give :good:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solares said:
microeconomics.... i presume thats a degree course then? Honestly dont know anything about it >.< i suppose a good idea would be to ask your lecturer for a little help after class..... One thing that you really shouldent do is stay quite about it otherwise its just gona lead to bad things. Let him know your having a problem n see if he can help you in anyway :). If he sees that your struggling then he will most prolly want to help you coz hes seen that you obviously are keen in learning n wana pass.... best advice i can give :good:
If I don't need it I was lied to. :p Next I have to take Macroeconomics. *sigh*

Yeah... maybe if he doesn't run out of the room quite so fast tomorrow I can ask him for help then. (Friday's are the only days I'll be able to talk with him with out having to run to my next class, though. >.< And then... I'm guessing he has a class after ours because of the way he rushes out after class is over. :p)

He knows that I'm struggling. :p He's given us about 8 different pop quizes so far and the highest I've made was a 41. >.<

Anyway.... Thanks a bunch! I'll try that. :D

Back