Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ITT Salute a fallen warrior

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those that may not have heard yet, The Pirate Bay (TPB) has been murdered by the Swedish Police. They raided a server site today and seized a bunch of computers and servers. At the same time, TPB went down and hasn't recovered since. This was around noon time in Sweden. There is still a work around though for those that need their fix (until Google takes it down). They did move to Costa Rica, but apparently that's gone down as well :/

arvinja said:
1 weird trick I used to download illegal material was to use google search (law enforcement hates me).

Download the actual illegal material with your ad-riddled intellectual theft software
Please remember to stay hydrated, pirate safely!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or just switch to kickass torrents or something. I mean the chances the official TPB website will be back up any time soon is slim seeing as the equipment that had all the files for TPB were seized by the Swedish police yesterday.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man I liked TPB so much, anyhow how big of a chance is there that they will take all tbe copy sites of TPB down too, pretty big right. So soon we'll be without torrents. Because they are taking down everything.

They even took down sites and that allow people to buy drugs and weapons ( Not approving it right though ).

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The lengths people go to continue stealing e-stuff astounds me.

People could say the same about this site unfortunately. Sure, we develop upon existing works here, but it's still got legal issues surrounding it.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I guess that's what happens when you sail to close too the shore.. You run a ground in the wrong place and sink with your ship.

It seems the world is making a great fuss about it, but then trying to make it look like it's just ordinary news. At least here, that is.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Salute the best torrent site.
This is a chance for Mental to start one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree with Fatal, because nowerdays the laws are just fucked up, soon you're not allowed to do anything anymore without being punished for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're sure as hell going to miss The Pirate Bay now, luckily there are enough copy-website's that hopefully provide the same good torrents as TPB self.

Reaction score
TPB and Isohunt on one page? *mind blown*

lol aye it's a one stop shop!

They said that when the "real" pirate bay is back up, they will tkae down their "old pirate bay". People could still search for TPB torrents through google, but this makes it quicker and easier.

Back